the Rift

[PRIVATE] Beautiful Things

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
Romul

The horned-one is nothing like my Essetia. He is a coward and a fool… I can’t help but snarl at him, condemn him for his weakness. His eyes never leave me and I give him a wolven smile in return. Silly horse, he thinks I’m some viscous predator which I suppose I am. But never have I disobeyed an order from my companion… it is not something we bond mates are capable of. However, if I could take just a small chunk of skin from that damn uni-

ROMUL,” Essetia wails.

She always interrupts everything. No climax for me…

The stupid horned-one backs away as if I plan to lunge at him and at some point I should have but of course I refrain. Essetia would mentally break down, scream and cry, maybe even beat the shit out of me. Her callous gaze finds me, all knowing. I guess she’s just grown used to my constant refusal to sit down and agree with everything she does… serves her right for uprooting us from the Edge.

When the ugly stallion says something in that awkward way of his, stammering and stuff -idiot- I sigh. Essetia is decidedly less uneasy and she nods slightly at him before adding, “I’m sorry, it’s just with all of the murders lately… I’ve been on edge.” Funny… edge, World’s Edge, where we should be.

She looked back at me with blank eyes. She’s frustrated and I could tell but it didn’t stop me from glaring quietly at the horned-one as she waited for his reply. Ah, but he thinks he’s going to get away with yelling at my companion and I snarl and yelp at him, a warning. But of course Essetia feels sympathetic towards him and tries to amend the situation… always so nice and understanding. “I don’t understand your language! That’s all… Sorry, I thought you said something else. Forgive me,” she says.

I nearly vomit.

That weasel wouldn’t have gotten away with it if it were me. I sit back onto my quarters while glaring disdainfully at the foolish stallion. Clearly he doesn’t know a good Samaritan even if she’s standing right in front of him. “If you don’t stop, I’ll find a way to block you out,” Ess retorts in my head.

Then stop being such a wussy,” I throttle back.

If only she knew what males really thought when dealing with such soft-hearted females like her. I only wanted her to be respected and looked after. I just wish she understood…

Can we start again? What’s your name?

Why does she persist in annoying the absolute hell out of me?
Credits!

@[Cetan]

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Messages In This Thread
Beautiful Things - by Cetan - 12-05-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: Beautiful Things - by Essetia - 12-05-2014, 02:39 AM
RE: Beautiful Things - by Cetan - 12-05-2014, 02:58 AM
RE: Beautiful Things - by Essetia - 12-05-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Beautiful Things - by Cetan - 12-09-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Beautiful Things - by Essetia - 12-17-2014, 11:36 PM