[OPEN] If I Could Be Your Angel

Argen Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16 hh :: Four years HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Solomon :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Fire Breath Time
ARGEN
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives
The young stallion was all-too familiar with this scene that was playing out here in the heavenly fields. His lips moved skillfully over her skin, gently caressing her in an attempt to bend her to his will. Surely, there was something more to this mare that Argen should discover, delve into the depths of her mind...but he was not interested. He was hungry for only something she could offer, and he needed to take it today. From his lips he hummed a gentle song, his voice light and airy as she spoke. The words shifted through one of his ears to empty into the air from the other. The weight of her words was meaningless, their emotions lost on him. He was a good actor, and the murmur he let loose was a mock of true consolidation. "I am here." It was a faint mumble on his lips, as he drank her in and became drunk with the desire that burned deeply in his chest and his loins.

His gentle massaging transformed into careful nipping, gently easing his way down her spine and ribcage. "His pleasure is has no base of comparison to the pleasure I can offer you." Argen looked up at her, his amber eyes sparkling with a devilish glint. He turned so his chest was level with her hip and he nipped at the point of her hip a few times. His neck arched some and he tossed his head, dirty blonde locks tossing to play in the wind. The roaned boy kicked his heels up some in a lavish display of power before he trotted a full circle around Muriel. He lifted a brow in her direction, kicking his heels up again before nipping at her front knees.

He hoped the pink mare would pick up on his game, neigh into the wind and gallop around the field for him to catch. She was his prey and he was a devouring hunter, a wolf in equine costume ready to wash her over in his heat and desire. Nickering some, Argen flicked his tail, playfully jutting a front striped hoof out in a teasing manner before trotting behind her, laying a quick, gentle nip to her buttock.

@[Muriel]

We are the long forgotten sons
And daughters that don't belong to anyone
We are alone under this sun
We work to fix the work that you've undone
</style>

please tag argen in all posts

Messages In This Thread
If I Could Be Your Angel - by Muriel - 09-22-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: If I Could Be Your Angel - by Muriel - 10-03-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: If I Could Be Your Angel - by Argen - 11-02-2014, 05:54 PM
RE: If I Could Be Your Angel - by Muriel - 11-27-2014, 12:45 AM