Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken
I'm a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm
they used to shout my name, now they whisper it

Ophelia watched him carefully, keen, strange gaze observing the Reaper's figure from a safe distance. Blue orbs held such secrets, words, short and swift like a dagger, holding so much close. Why was his gaze drawn to the horizon, south? What anger lied in the lines that marked his masculine face? She had not been present during the two wars the Basin waged on the the other herds, but she had heard of them through words spoken here and there. Was this why he was angered? Was it because of the loss?

Part of her knew that she could assault his mind and discover for herself, but she did not want to be so intrusive just yet. Still, at least he approved of her plan to ready the warriors, and she nodded once. She would need Torleik's help in gathering his and increasing their strength. The Aurora Basin needed fighters, needed power to match that of Midas, Gaucho and the others. Currently, they had a handful of good fighters but even more potential, cunning, and wisdom.

The pale princess paused, wondering what exactly she needed him to do, especially given her anger over Gaucho appearing at their door and demanding a spy. Too often have the others looked upon the Basin in suspicion when the unicorns were shoved from their home in the Edge to give way to Mirage. Hypocrisy ran rampant, judgement being flung wildly and sticking to this northern fortress because they were silent, independent. So many stayed hidden in these mountain halls, uninterested in the global culture beyond, and they were faulted for their choices.

"Prepare yourself and others for a show of force," she said quietly, thinking aloud more than giving orders. She was not the type to make demands. "The Aurora Basin has been picked at for long enough. We need to prove that we are not here to be screwed around with by winged bullies and thieves."

Credits: Image by Araxel @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
I do good? - by Ophelia - 12-11-2014, 01:02 PM
RE: I do good? - by Deimos - 12-14-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: I do good? - by Ophelia - 12-19-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: I do good? - by Deimos - 12-21-2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I do good? - by Ophelia - 12-25-2014, 02:23 AM
RE: I do good? - by Deimos - 12-25-2014, 04:00 PM