the Rift

[OPEN] Paradise Valley [Throat-island thread]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The God of the Sun watching in amusement at how many dissenting voices turned once his presence lauded the idea. Lemmings. Sheep. So many of them willing to forfeit their own fears in the face of a god. Part of him was flattered, but mostly, he was disappointed. A strong voice in the sea of followers stands out in a proud way, one that he would be glad to honor. Still, enough had been wise to nix the entire concept of boats, which he was glad for. Crafting boats was not on his list of better acts of power.

At least more than one agreed with the option he gave, though he supposed they had little choice in the matter. Few could refute the wisdom in fortifying their own herd, though his bother's subjects hardly seemed the type to go rampaging across Helovia, again. Regardless, a few strong battles did the body and spirit good. What was life without a little challenge?

Right now, they were setting the stage for the future, making moves with their pawns before unleashing the crowns. What must they do indeed for such a stunning, magical creation? Hm? "Go to each of the herds in Helovia and bring me something made by their crafters," he said finally, his words firm. "We shall fortify the bridge with strength from all. Next, you must bring me fire from the Heart of Helovia. One flame will do. Finally, I will need a stone from the bottom of the blood pool in the Deep Forest."

The Sun God looked around at the small gathering. "I care not who completes which task, but have Tandavi summon me once it is all completed."

He stood, a proud spire of power in the desert sands, unperturbed by the heat and bright. The Sun God was strong, merciful in some ways and cruel in others. But here, among those who chose to live beneath his might, he showed kindness. They were his subjects and he was their ruler, their protector. And, protect them he would. "I will linger for a while longer, in case you have need." The god strode easily toward the oasis, looking at the water as deep thoughts ran through his ancient mind.

----------------------------------------------------

The bridge itself would actually be a herd item, not magic :) So that will just become part of the land itself in the land description.

As for who can cross, I think it would be better if each character had an item or token that would summon the bridge. Maybe a glorified sun amulet that your crafter can make for each new character.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paradise Valley [Throat-island thread] - by God of the Sun - 12-20-2014, 01:22 PM