the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker.

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

There is someone else here, and she was singing along with me. Dark ears tip forward as a second voice echos along to my song. For a moment I halt, and listen intently. As the woman (as I assume by the sound of the voice that it is indeed female) finishes the song, she adds a little something. Little girls like me? I smile in the dark. I fear that the song does not refer to little girl like I. But to little girls that do not live like I do. Weak children. Who don't have to survive in the cold reaches of the Basin. Future children who don;t have to spend each waking moment on the lookout for someone who might take their life. Then a curious thought occurs to me. Maybe this was the murderer.

I feel my blood run cold, and something odd happens. The expression filled face becomes stony, without emotion. I don't show the panic and terror that is coursing through my veins. In a moment I had discovered a trait from both sides of my family. The ability of the poker face. Instead of a scream, a giggle falls out. "Does that make you the monster?" The tone is chiding, almost laughing at the one who sings along with me. What the hell was I doing? I wasn't sure how to stop it, it was as if I was a different person, taunting the voice in the darkness.

"talk talk talk talk "
Tagged;; @[Snö]
Word Count;; 249 words
Notes;; Sorry this took so long dear!

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker. - by Glacia - 12-23-2014, 04:47 PM