the Rift

[PRIVATE] Evening Stars

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I don't think I'd ever been this amused with an interaction. I could hear his snorting and clacking of teeth. He was struggling, and I could expect nothing less. Careful steps pulled me forward - perhaps I felt sorry for him, but I couldn't let him just continually fumble on my location. "I'm going to touch you on your shoulder - then I'll be a foot away, straight." I explained, offering warning before pressing my maw against his hulking shoulder and inching back a few steps until I was about a foot away. Hopefully that would help him.

From there he spoke, saying that he wasn't blind, saying he could see the landscape around him - just not those which carried souls. "I see shapes from vibrations, but I'm still blind. You're blind in a sense." From there he explains that it was part of a quest, that he had been losing his senses and that he would be glad when it was over. A gentle smile curved up my maw, though I knew now that he wouldn’t see it. "Anyone would be glad when it is over. Losing your senses… it pushes you to the limits." I explain before moving onto a different subject.

He said that he was Sultan, making it look as though he had no choice. He said that the Throat was fine, finding a way to protect their lands with a quest from the Sun God. Now. I hadn't exactly met this Sun God, but I figured that he had to be somewhat similar to Gaucho if he chose him as his leader. Perhaps impulsive. Oh well, it didn't matter at the moment. Gaucho said Sohalia went away with his son t find things for an… Academy? "Is she okay? I haven't seen her in a while… I've been concerned. And… what is this academy?" However, it was his release of air that concerned me the most. "Do you know where she is?"

Concern, complete concern. That is what radiated through my bones at that point. Though, it seemed as though it was mimicked in his veins as well about Africa. "Africa is well, settling into the Falls with Midas and I." And then, the one thing I doubted could come from the stag came - asking if I was okay. "I am better than I have been in the past. Being okay… it's always a work in progress." Gentle words, simply stated - an edge of care in my voice. I may not think he was the best to stand in a diplomatic position, but he was still my family - as were those who resided in both the Throat and the Falls. I would still grieve if I heard of any of them having to suffer pain. I still cared.
Rasta
you're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and
blues - i can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Evening Stars - by Gaucho - 12-29-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Evening Stars - by Rasta - 12-29-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Evening Stars - by Gaucho - 12-30-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Evening Stars - by Rasta - 12-30-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: Evening Stars - by Gaucho - 12-30-2014, 02:10 AM