[PRIVATE] Grounds for Divorce
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
It's not hard to live like a ghost.
I just haunt all that I wanted, and leave what I don't.</style>

Bucccce comesssss Mara hissed, pulling heavily to the right to try and swing Gaucho's head around in the direction she was mentally indicating. Were Gaucho's neck not quite so thickly muscled, she might easily have pulled a muscle there on more than one occasion, the way her silvery body seemed to throw itself from side to side. Snorting, Gaucho's body followed the movement of his skull, although he saw nothing. The arena looked just as he had previously thought until - there! He could plainly see the impact of Buce's hooves as they pushed upon the nearly compact sands.

Gaucho squared himself to where the disruptions in the sand was coming from. Dark ears flickered at the sound of Buce's query. "Gaucho look for clues. Maybe murderer come back here." He replied, his voice deep and resonant. As Buce's wing flapped in front of his face causing a slightly breeze, Gaucho's head shot upwards slightly as Mara poked her head through his forelock hissing at the black stallion. Her fangs dripped with venom as she snapped her mouth shut angrily. "Don't do that." Gaucho commanded tersely. Either with or without his sight he could still seriously injure the black.

"Gaucho not able to see. Can see sand and arena and clouds and trees, but not things with souls." His dark tail flickered against his barred hocks. What would his Chancellor think of such a thing?"Mara help Gaucho see. Gaucho not like it. But maybe Sun God testing Gaucho so ... " His shoulders shrugged as if to say what're-you-gonna-do, as his stormy gaze focused intently on the place he believed Bucephalus to be. What he was going to do was prove to himself and to the Sun God that he was able to complete the tasks given to him. More than that, he was going to ensure that he was able to protect his herd while doing it.

"We go to HiddenFalls. Find Midas and their masons. Asks for item. Midas will help." The dun continued, speaking with reference to the herds group quest now, rather than his own. He didn't believe Buce had met Midas (although they bore the exact same colour pallet), but if he was going to remain as Chancellor of the Throat, it was high time that he did.

Set during phase 3 of Gaucho's quest! @[Bucephalus]

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Grounds for Divorce - by Gaucho - 12-30-2014, 02:30 PM
RE: Grounds for Divorce - by Gaucho - 12-31-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Grounds for Divorce - by Bucephalus - 12-31-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: Grounds for Divorce - by Gaucho - 12-31-2014, 02:38 AM
RE: Grounds for Divorce - by Bucephalus - 01-01-2015, 02:11 PM