the Rift

[OPEN] Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL...

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
Spice
Yeah, I didn't know what I was doing. Flying back to where I last saw him, Satanic Silk. He wasn't that much pleasant, but when I said I could help him out with problems with a "loved one" whatever he meant by that.

I had been flying for quite some time now, and as I come over the area in which had been our meeting spot, I find someone else is already there. But the first thing that catches my attention, is a large black dot on the ground. Swooping in, I glide down slowly to where he was standing, staring at the black dot in awe...wait...it wasn't just a black dot, it was a piece of charred earth. I comes up behind him, but I expects him to hear me with my loud landings. Yeah, I should work on that. I'd come up to stand beside him, staring at the thing as well, wondering what could have made it...

Maybe he did? Maybe it was his magic. Just like my friend Rhoa had those ember-y things on his wings. They had pulsed with light andmagic. it was like I could see the cogs and wheels turning in his mind, -I guess- when I looked at him. A strange little boy he was. Though, he didn't look all that different from me. Not like that bright mare I had caught an eyeful of at the Throat meeting before I tried to speak with the Sun God. He was rather regular colors like me. And didn't hardly remind me of Satanic Silk. Why would he? He wasn't a black horse, and he most certainly didn't have giant leathery wings.

"Hello!" I say, smiling. "My name is Spice, of the Dragons Throat." I announce my title, about to ask if he had done that little charred dot. But I hold back, in wait for a response. Anything.

"talking."
steve berardi @ flickr & larfsalot @deviantart

{@[Aeolus]}
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Aeolus - 01-01-2015, 04:45 AM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Spice - 01-01-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Aeolus - 01-08-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Spice - 01-11-2015, 10:58 AM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Aeolus - 01-11-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Spice - 01-14-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Aeolus - 01-24-2015, 09:37 PM