the Rift

The Hanging Tree

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
The change of seasons brought a new sensation of peace for me, and I was starting to believe that the seperation I had given myself from Bucephalus was rather good for me. Though I had been wandering around my herd lands on my own for a bit, every now and then I would still come across a friendly face either there or in the main lands that would offer me a pleasant conversation. And now with the sun shining brightly, fresh vegetation growing all around, birds singingly sweetly...Everything seemed as though all was right in the world, and it was time for me to to enjoy the world.

I would start with this trip to the Threshold, hoping to find something or someone that I could offer my assistance to, welcome them into the amazing herd I had joined. The Dragon's Throat had been the most respectful home I ever had, no one pressed me and let me mind my own business, no one mocked me for my appearance, no one judged me for my being quiet. Gaucho was a strong but quiet leader, and I was growing to trust in his judgement, even with this development of destroying the land bridge. Although the majority of the herd were blessed with wings, there were a small few of us that were flightless. The fact that Gaucho was not forgetting us, even going so far as to ask the Sun God for help, was an incredible show for the stallion's character. I wanted to pay my respects for their kindness and do what I could to help the herd.

As I weaved through the trees, a shadow from something with a massive wingspan temporarily blocked the sunlight that broke through the trees. I picked up the pace to the follow the direction the shadow was headed, curious as to who (or what) it was. As I broke through the trees, my scarlet gaze settled on a rather pretty mare with a massive set of dragon wings. For a moment, I stared at them in awe. Once I realized I was staring, I cleared my throat and averted my gaze to the side as I stepped slightly closer, leaving a fair distance between us in case she was not as friendly as I hoped. "Hello, miss." I offered her a smile from beneath the massive amount of hair that fell around my face, garnet eyes studying her carefully.
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
The Hanging Tree - by Astrid - 01-01-2015, 11:12 AM
RE: The Hanging Tree - by Morrigan - 01-01-2015, 02:10 PM
RE: The Hanging Tree - by Elsa - 01-01-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: The Hanging Tree - by Astrid - 01-01-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: The Hanging Tree - by Morrigan - 01-02-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: The Hanging Tree - by Elsa - 01-02-2015, 09:37 PM