the Rift

[OPEN] Cracking Ice

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Thranduil

A long sigh, which could not be hidden regardless of skill, washes out of the gold, and his body pulls up from leaning back. Though tension still rippled across that fire bird, at least those horns were no longer leveled at him. While the creature seemed to mull over what golden lies had been spun, the gold could still feel his heart pounding in his chest, and the cool slip of a narrow chance. This was far too dangerous of a venture to try and press this current blessing. The big dun barely trusted him to be in his lands let alone to ask to join or remain a member. Credit had to be given, this version of Gaucho was quick on the draw. It was an underestimation the gold was not to make again.

The small deer at the gold’s sides is most confused at all this. His knowledge that the horns a top the fire bird’s head might harm someone, or bring pain could not register. There were clearly some things which remained to the learned. Still the shove by the gold at the end had added to the child’s confusion, so unsure of where the gold wanted him, he remained beside him. The gold was grateful for that. He gamble no more with that fawn over this situation. When the dun speaks it meets a gold unicorn who is still on edge, and still laced with hurt. Still he nods at the fire bird’s words, short and curt. Noting that even though clearly the dun did not seen sure the gold was not the enemy. It was clear the gold’s days of roaming here with the security level allowed to access information was over. But that for him was quiet alright, for spring was warming up the rest of the world, and the gold knew much more than the dun could possibly imagine.

There was of course the question of getting out of here without a scratch. It seemed possible now, but the gold was always one to push the envelope just a little. Even if full restoration into the herd was not possible, there didn’t seem to be a reason he and Gaucho should remain friends, right? I mean, they had been such –good- friends before. It almost made the gold laugh right in front of the dun. Luckily he had more wits about him. “Be careful my friend of what tales they spin for you, but peaceful solutions are always best, for this world has had enough bloodshed recently.” In other words, the gold still preferred his hide without more scars from the dun’s antlers. Seeming to gather himself the gold sighs shortly. “I am sorry my visit caused you irritation, so I shall leave you in peace. However, you are my friend, and as I have said I will help you, if I can, in regards to the Basin. If you need me you can call on me at the Rotunda, or I shall visit at your borders, now that I know them.” Even a blind man could know their borders, but it all sounded well. Perhaps with this the dun would still be of the mind to keep the gold’s company and ear. Turning now towards the land bridge the gold looked back, checking to see how this last pronouncement went over, or if the dun had much to add. For future meetings it was a rather critical moment. However, there clearly was one thing to know, the fire bird was not so dull as the gold had known him before, and the Throat most certainly was more dangerous than ever with him at the helm.

"talk talk talk"
OOC::
@[Gaucho]

Credits: Image by FROSTIE!

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Cracking Ice - by Thranduil - 12-15-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Cracking Ice - by Gaucho - 12-15-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Cracking Ice - by Thranduil - 12-15-2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Cracking Ice - by Gaucho - 12-18-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Cracking Ice - by Thranduil - 12-19-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: Cracking Ice - by Gaucho - 12-27-2014, 01:16 PM
RE: Cracking Ice - by Thranduil - 12-28-2014, 03:29 AM
RE: Cracking Ice - by Gaucho - 12-28-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: Cracking Ice - by Thranduil - 01-01-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Cracking Ice - by Gaucho - 01-01-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: Cracking Ice - by Thranduil - 01-08-2015, 01:45 PM