the Rift

The Hanging Tree

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
I was rather surprised at the immediate sense of ease that the strange mare presented herself with, leaning against one of her impressive wings while offering an unexpectedly friendly greeting. With the vixen's smile, I felt my muscles begin to relax from their tensed state. Until then, I hadn't even been aware of the fact that my nerves had been getting to me. Perhaps this wouldn't be as difficult as I had initially thought? Before I had the chance to answer her, I flinched at the sudden movements of the gold and black mare. Following her gaze, I immediately recognized the snowflake donned vixen of...The Falls? Yes, yes she had asked for me to follow her to the Falls. A single aud flicked back with guilt, a little ashamed to have turned her down and now to try and prevent her from taking another equine with her. I hoped she didn't take it personally, for I really did grow to like Elsa in the short time we had to speak.

Respectfully, I dipped my muzzle towards the pretty ivory vixen, giving a friendly smile that also served as an apology of sorts. Something seemed different about the mare since I had last seen her, though I was unsure exactly what it was that had changed. Not that it was any of my business in the first place..."It's nice to see you again, Elsa. I hope you are well?" Ruby orbs settled on the stranger once again, auds flicking as she introduced herself. Astrid, seemed like a strong name. And given her stature and certain mannerisms, I had a feeling that she was a mare who could handle herself very easily. Now that we were all settled and calm, it was easier for my gaze to drift along the curves of her body, noting the miscellaneous scars and the rather prominent scar on her shoulder just before her wing. Of course, that is why she reacted the way she did when Elsa arrived. This mare was nothing like what I've ever been, this mare was experienced and battle-worn. Gaucho would surely be impressed to welcome such a mare to the Dragon's Throat.

Realizing that I had been staring, I quickly looked to the ground for just a moment to collect my thoughts before glancing back up at the newcomer. Elsa would probably remember my rather nervous habits of meeting new people, this should not come as any surprise to her. Though I am indeed a good deal better about keeping up with the conversation and willingly accepting new conversation. "I am Morrigan, a healer for the herd land Dragon's Throat. I hope I am not overstepping my boundaries when I say that I believe Elsa and I are exploring these lands for the same reasons. We are acting as recruiters for our herds, if I remember correctly Elsa belongs to the Hidden Falls. I almost joined her when I first arrived here as well." With those words I offered another friendly smile towards the snowflake mare, hoping she understood that I meant no ill-will towards her if Astrid decided to follow her. Returning my gaze to the multi-hued mare, I took a few steps closer so as not to feel like I was yelling across a field.

"I must say, I believe the Dragon's Throat would be very glad to welcome you. You are more than welcome to follow Elsa as well, as she once told me, you can always change your path should you not like it."
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
The Hanging Tree - by Astrid - 01-01-2015, 11:12 AM
RE: The Hanging Tree - by Morrigan - 01-01-2015, 02:10 PM
RE: The Hanging Tree - by Elsa - 01-01-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: The Hanging Tree - by Astrid - 01-01-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: The Hanging Tree - by Morrigan - 01-02-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: The Hanging Tree - by Elsa - 01-02-2015, 09:37 PM