the Rift

[PRIVATE] Evening Stars

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
He was exasperating. That much I knew and had accepted a while ago. His anger seemed to take full force in just one word and I flinched backwards, eyes squeezing shut and ears falling back as I prepared for some kind of physical pain to befall me. Yet, instead of attacking he simply began to speak - a lot more than I would have ever expected of him.

I took them in, feeling the shaking of his crown and the movement of his wings. Though, I had to send another wave of vibrations, lowering my maw for a second to see just exactly where he was patting. His heart. However, I did not interrupt, I simply allowed him to continue speaking in his broken, third person english. I could understand, though, and that was what mattered at the moment.

So, when he finally paused I allowed the words to slip. "Yes. It starts off without a reason - I will agree with you on that. You must care from your heart. But when you care you invest time. For those you truly care about you should know information about them beyond their outward appearances. I don't expect you to have known me. And while I'm grateful someone thinks I'm pretty - for I highly doubt I can be - it doesn't matter and it shouldn't, as you said. My point is not that you have to know things to care, but that if you care you will take the time to learn them. It is hard, when on the other side, to know that someone cares when they are never there beside them."

I pause, voice freezing so that it didn't shake, so that it didn't show that I was actually uncertain of if he was going to kill me or not. No. I would appear strong, for the most part. "Gaucho. If you don't relax at times you put unneeded stress upon yourself. You risk making yourself sick when you need to be strong. One can not be alert all the time - one has to have time to rest. Why not rest with those you love? Why not also show them a soft side, that I'm sure has to be there when you care so much for Sohalia and your children." I shake my head, letting out a short breath. "I'm not sure how else to explain. You are right in that these facts don’t matter to care. But you are also wrong. Because if you don't take the time to learn them… sometimes others don't know that you care."

I stop broaching the topic. I'm not sure we should keep beating the dead wraith when we were going in circles. Pegasus, tallish, lightning magic and a feline companion. "Lithe or thick? Is he graceful, cautious, quiet, or loud? Does he seem confident or withdrawn?" I needed more, really, for I felt with those words he could be any pegasus I ran across. I had to narrow down my search if I wanted to let him know about his child so that he could be there for Sohalia if necessary.
Rasta
you're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and
blues - i can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Evening Stars - by Gaucho - 12-29-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Evening Stars - by Rasta - 12-29-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Evening Stars - by Gaucho - 12-30-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: Evening Stars - by Rasta - 12-30-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: Evening Stars - by Gaucho - 12-30-2014, 02:10 AM