the Rift

{JUDGE ME}swing, swing [Cineviam/Spar]

Cineviam Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Theatricality and deception are powerful agents.
You must become more than just a man
in the mind of your opponent

Some of the intensity in his red eyes had ebbed away when Cineviam heard Faelene’s squeal of pain. He hit the brakes and turned while he was behind her to see what was happening and the silvery-black mare was down on one knee. A trace of remorse threaded through his chest, it was only a practice session after all. While he had thought he had taken some of the edge off – not attempting to rip her open and let her guts spill out – he still could have done more. Instead of being greedy and taking a stab at the haunch he’d already injured with his initial kick, he could have been content to knock her off balance. Of course, he was feeling all this responsibility over a mare he continued to underestimate.

Faelene soon got all four hooves squarely back under her and his gut clenched, realizing the vulnerable position he was in. He faced the same direction she did, and stood directly behind her. Instinct drove him to move and quickly, while his intellect screamed to move to the right – always aware of what has happened so far. The weaker, injured leg caught him in the left pectoral muscle, while all the strength in her left leg sailed into the empty air next to him. Pain flared immediately in the sensitive area. He continued to move to the right and then forward to pull up alongside her, and pain flared again in the area when he came to a stop.

“Alright, that’s enough damage for one spar… Don’t you think? he said gruffly, though the rough tone was put on for show. A welt was beginning to puff up on his chest where it throbbed dully and his mane was in disarray, hiding another welt on his neck. However, his mood had grown remarkably lighter since the beginning of the fight, as tempers generally did for males when some pent up toxic energy was released through roughhousing. He turned and grimaced as his ribs reminded him that they had taken a blow too, and took a better look at her haunch that had taken most of the abuse.

i.Her right hoof struck him in the left pectoral muscle as he tried to dodge

ii.final defense

iii.362 words

((Leaving in the morning when I wake up so thought I'd try to get this up quickly. Won't see the result until I get back so good luck, I enjoyed it. I guess you can ask an admin to judge or edit the title of the thread? And if the invasion isn't successful we could continue this back in the Edge. Or if it is we can start a thread somewhere in the wild so he can see how she is doing after the invasion or something. See ya!))

Messages In This Thread
RE: swing, swing [Cineviam/Spar] - by Cineviam - 09-01-2012, 07:45 PM
RE: swing, swing [Cineviam/Spar] - by Faelene - 09-01-2012, 10:42 PM
RE: swing, swing [Cineviam/Spar] - by Cineviam - 09-04-2012, 06:19 AM
RE: swing, swing [Cineviam/Spar] - by Faelene - 09-05-2012, 11:01 PM
RE: swing, swing [Cineviam/Spar] - by Cineviam - 09-12-2012, 04:54 PM
RE: swing, swing [Cineviam/Spar] - by Faelene - 09-16-2012, 04:15 PM
RE: swing, swing [Cineviam/Spar] - by Cineviam - 09-27-2012, 12:01 AM
RE: swing, swing [Cineviam/Spar] - by Faelene - 10-02-2012, 03:09 PM
RE: swing, swing [Cineviam/Spar] - by Cineviam - 10-03-2012, 04:59 AM