the Rift

[PRIVATE] Eager to Learn, Eager to Grow Up

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

My Sultan agreed that the warmth of TallSun. Or rather, that is what I assume his yes means. Then again, the old saying goes assuming things can only make an ass out of you and me. Well. Let's hope that was not the case this time. Gaucho seemed surprised at my magic. Had I exactly hidden my talent.. No not at all. But I don't just go showing off to everyone I know... Okay okay, I did show it off one time.. To show Cera that I could be cool to. To try and impress him. Fat load of help that did. I'm no more noticeable now that I was as a nobody. However my leader seems to approve of my magic.

Then the subject is changed. Of course it has to change to the subject that I want to avoid. "Fine. Looking for Cera. Need his help with a project for Throat. Of course Cera... Always Cera. He went on to ask if I knew him... Of course I know him, how could I have a crush on him if I didn't know him. I was really good at hiding my feelings. So I hope. I smile and nod. "Cera is the one who brought me here. If I see him I will be sure to tell him that you are looking for him."

I was greatful at the change of subject yet again. This time to his companion. I nodded to her as well. "It is a pleasure to meet you Mara. I hope I never have to find out just how powerful or poisonous you are." Inside however my heart yearns for the connection these two have. To have someone, always.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

@[Gaucho]
x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Eager to Learn, Eager to Grow Up - by Amani - 11-28-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Eager to Learn, Eager to Grow Up - by Gaucho - 11-29-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Eager to Learn, Eager to Grow Up - by Amani - 12-08-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Eager to Learn, Eager to Grow Up - by Gaucho - 12-12-2014, 02:55 AM
RE: Eager to Learn, Eager to Grow Up - by Amani - 01-05-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: Eager to Learn, Eager to Grow Up - by Gaucho - 01-06-2015, 12:37 PM