the Rift

Draw Me Home [Open]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
pssh no. That wasn't a wait xD

The stallion stared at her, not startled, yet probably surprised someone had answered him so soon. It was strange there was no one else around to take him in, now that she thought about it. Many assumed the horned had prejudice, perhaps the hornless did too. A quiet snort, likely to pass unnoticed she strode closer. There was a collected carefulness to her body, evident she did not trust the brute yet. It would not be out of fear, merely caution. Being of the same kind did not always mean no harm done. Besides she was not sure she had much to offer, because she did not know what he hoped to have. He may easily prove his company was not fit.

It was these negative thoughts that had her dark mask smooth, and collected. A poker face of sorts. Faelene a black cloud of doubt. Triangle ears would flicker just so as he answered her. It made more sense why he should draw another too him. At the same time she noted his use of miss, and the collected way he spoke his words. Manners, she hadn't quite seem them rare around here, but always pleasant to encounter."Smart idea," she would give him. The day she had come here she was had hoped to remain a shadow. Descaro had found her, and that was the end of that.

Tolia, as smooth sounding as it's deemed. It was just another thought. Exchanging names wasn't anything special, so she would offer hers. "Faelene," she would utter in a clipped tone. It wasn't like her to act so coolly, but being too nice had it's own issues. A shift to her muzzle, she would look at him with a thoughtful expression. He was young, not entirely wise or unintelligent. If she only knew his intentions, what he wanted his story to be here. He did not inquire of her, it did not bother the red maned lady in the slightest. In fact it helped her relax her tense muscles and see he may not be sure to start either. "I guess the point of this would be to tell you of my herd and see if you would like to join," she began, "First and most important about it is it's loyal members. We are a tight knit group, and only carry horns." There it was out there, he could ask now what he pleased, as what she said wasn't exactly a secret.

Messages In This Thread
Draw Me Home [Open] - by Tolio - 09-29-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Faelene - 09-30-2012, 12:31 AM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Tolio - 10-02-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Faelene - 10-03-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Tolio - 10-03-2012, 08:48 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Faelene - 10-04-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Tolio - 10-05-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Faelene - 10-07-2012, 03:35 PM