the Rift

Draw Me Home [Open]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

There was tension, but it was the same familiar bit when meeting one stranger or another. That was to be expected, and proved this one might have a good head a top his neck. It would have bothered her if he wasn't being cautious. While she could admire confidence and bravery, someone with a inflated head plus ego would have ground her nerves. Though she probably wouldn't have passed up attempts to add such a soul to the numbers. Over confident was both a curse and blessing. The maiden had ideas, ones that both exhilarated her and frightened her to find they existed all along. They had simply been hiding in a closed box in the dark corners of her head waiting for reason to live. She had plenty now.

Silver ribbed orbs did well to stare at him with interest, despite her racing thoughts. Multitasking wasn't hard,and he did have her undived attention. The way his smile eased upon his lips by her short compliment, she supposed taking him back to Mauja was starting to become more of a want then idea.

When it came to her name, she could see it was one he had not heard, but like most gentleman she had met he said it was beautiful. This her smile broadened, but it was in more amusement, than likeness. She was starting to understand why mares made stallions their puppets. Though, she wasn't and hoped never to be desperate enough to do something like that. Playing temptress, and flirt with her legs spread for favors was beneath her.

"Faelene, is all that's needed," she said in her alto voice with firm kindness in her tone. She wasn't exactly this grand lady or queen to be spoken too so formerly. It often made her feel like a filly despite how it was implied as good etiquette.

It seemed at her description she had his attention, struck something in his own heart. Animatedly with boldness and rapture he explained the look she saw, and it pleased her ears to hear. A grateful, happy smile graced her lips in time. "Tolio, I think I am most fortune to have answered your call today then, by the words you speak. I think the King would be most interested in meeting you." She said, giving a pause to his questions he had asked. A thoughtful expression, she quietly sighed, the smile fading from her mouth."Our herd has recently been in battle, but are making a quick recovery. But if you are still certain in joining I would take you to them now."

Messages In This Thread
Draw Me Home [Open] - by Tolio - 09-29-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Faelene - 09-30-2012, 12:31 AM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Tolio - 10-02-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Faelene - 10-03-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Tolio - 10-03-2012, 08:48 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Faelene - 10-04-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Tolio - 10-05-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Faelene - 10-07-2012, 03:35 PM