Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz
[Image: 2mpbfgn.png]

We believed we'd catch the rainbow
Ride the wind to the sun
Sail away on ships of wonder

______

Not being able to fly did not mean she could not still run as fast as the wind. And she showed him her own kind of reckless speeding while finding their ways to the lands of the Throat, his homeland and soon-to-be hers. When at slower paces he taught her about the past and present of Helovia. These were very interesting hearings and she made sure to remember them as well as the other mysteries, like the recent murder. She could evaluate and brood on those later if she felt like it. Although she hadn't met anyone besides Buce, she still felt that she had met one of the better ones - of course taking into consideration that things could always U-turn. It would've been nice, though, if she could have compared apples to apples instead of guessing.

But now they had been traveling south for longer than the stories could go on for, and silence had fallen, both corrupted by their own thoughts. Keeping up a steady jog between them, their surroundings slowly changed from a fruitful, moist soil, to a cracking foundation of dried-up lands and loose sand.

The grey darkness around her turned into pink pastels as the light on the horizon began to glow, embraced her white-striped body with warm colors as their deepened shadows stretched. So early in the morning and she could already tell that it would take time for her to get used to the temperatures. The night chill had actually been quit comfortable for her. Their hooves had stopped moving on the other side of the land bridge and she faced Buce as he -once again- bowed. "Allow me to welcome you to the Dragon's Throat, Maren." A soothing breeze brushed through her mane and feathers while she accepted his grin with a smile. Regrettably that smile slowly faded into the sudden downfall of words that left the happy mouth of the Pegasus. Al that was left was a swagging frown above thoughtful eyes. You know... If you had informed me earlier about this choice I have to make I would've used our long walk for thinking-time."

All her decisions since her arrival had been made in haste, had been nothing more than pressing buttons blindly. This, however, was something she needed to brood on for a bit. White feathered wings quietly swayed when she shook her head. "My halo has gotten a bit rusty", her words left her lips doubtful, but she had already known nonetheless. "But alas, I want to join your Church." She had pushed aside wisdom and blamed it on faith.

@[Bucephalus]
Notes: ...
Wordcount: 438
"talking" thinking

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
Of Salt And Sand[Welcoming] - by Bucephalus - 01-13-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Of Salt And Sand[Welcoming] - by Maren - 01-14-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Of Salt And Sand[Welcoming] - by Bucephalus - 01-23-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Of Salt And Sand[Welcoming] - by Maren - 01-28-2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Of Salt And Sand[Welcoming] - by Bucephalus - 01-30-2015, 03:39 PM
RE: Of Salt And Sand[Welcoming] - by Maren - 01-31-2015, 09:41 AM