the Rift

Heartsick [Faelene]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

Part of her wanted to remain in this space, and collapse here and now. Surely more snow would gather over her, and she would be nothing but a skeleton come spring if she were even found. Maybe the ice would cover her, and no one would know. They would think she ran off somewhere else. What good was she to remember?

Continuing to crunch through the thin layer of crusty snow, the wind was more strong in the open. It wasn't such a sweet remedy any more. Glimpsing through the wind blown white cloud of frost, she saw the ice cave in sight, and spotted the golden pelt. It really couldn't be? Who else would be out here on cue to stab deeper into her internal wounds. Letting the snow eat her up was starting to sound better. Pausing she would hear him attempt to call out to her, but the wind would eat it up. If she had wings she would have taken to the sky, but that's the reason this was a mess. She was a Unicorn, one more fond, and trusting of her kind. Please stay there, she would think, not wasting a breath to say it out loud. This was Leander, he could not stay away from her. Another riddle that wrecked havoc upon her. Should it surprise her he raised himself to the sky?

Best she could she tried to keep track of him, but failed in the night's light, and continued her walk.

Why did he exist? He wasn't carved from this place in means to question her beliefs, yet he was. There meeting the strangest thing to happen to her. Quickly his own tired body would take a rather ungraceful landing in front of her some horse lengths away. This she halted, letting her ears tip against her black crown. How on earth could he be happy to see her after all of that? Curved brows would furrow momentarily, but she gazed steadily into his golden pools. "Alright? One night of hell, and I escaped the devil's keep...I guess so." She would not hide the agitation in her tone, but tried to keep it from dominating it all together. She was still shaken, and it was evident in her alto voice much as she wanted to hide it. Standing before her if ready to take a hit, her eyes would soften when she listened."I believe you, it's not like you knew I lived in the Edge any way," she would speak with more kindness, and control to her sentence. There was no denying he did not like the facts any better than she did. Faelene believed him (as she said), but it did not change what had happened. This was what would make her gaze harden, a frown tugging at her lips, a sigh evading her, "You can't possibly expect me to have what you want so badly." Pained expression played out upon her face, could he not see she did not want to do any more harm or hurt to him?"You're love drunk Leander, but I don't remember giving you much to taste."

Messages In This Thread
Heartsick [Faelene] - by Leander - 10-03-2012, 07:45 AM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-03-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Leander - 10-04-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-05-2012, 12:27 AM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Leander - 10-05-2012, 06:33 AM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-06-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Leander - 10-06-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-07-2012, 12:54 AM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-09-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Leander - 10-09-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-09-2012, 11:45 PM