the Rift

[OPEN] silence

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Cirrus
the Wind Dancer
Perhaps if Cirrus wasn't Cirrus, she would have recognised the tiredness as a sign of a leader working hard for his herd, pushing himself to his limits, trying all he could but, without the ability to be in more than one place at one time, letting things slip through the cracks. Perhaps if Cirrus thought differently, she would see that he was an honest brute thrust into a position of authority, a steed who perhaps, wasn't all that experienced in handling delicate herd matters, but was expected to nonetheless. Maybe if Cirrus held the ability to look at life through another's point of view, she would have understood.

But, she is Cirrus, after all.

Without the buffer of her companions soul to temper her rash and bold persona, the cloud swiftly rolled out snark without a second thought. Without another perspective to offer her a wider plane of thought, she stuck to her initial judgement firmly, her beliefs set in place, her stubborn resolve difficult to change.

An ear tilted down to capture the young colt's words, and a small smile was offered to him. She wouldn't have caught him name even if he had spoken it, however, for that was when she became distracted by Bucephalus' attempt at redemption. He replied with as much snark as Cirrus, and though Cirrus heard his excuses, that's all they were to her, excuses.

She let the silence trickle by for a few seconds before slapping a smirk of most devious intentions upon her maw. Arching her nape she approached the stallion and nodded, before saying softly and sweetly; "I'll take your apology into consideration, and let you know my decision sometime in the future." Because he had said 'forgive me', and Cirrus was not normally a forgiving creature, but she might make an exception for this steed if he proved to be worthy of his title down the track. With a soft laugh, she then addressed her reason for arriving upon the borders of her homeland.

"I've come to join your ranks of warriors." With a roll of her cerulean eyes, she looked along the borders of the lands, glancing down at the colt before holding Bucephalus in her gaze with an almost bored expression. "Clearly you need all the help you can get."

And with that, the girl began to walk past the stallion, and further into the lands, with a definitive swish of her tail sweeping up waves of sand on her way past.

[ ooc :: @[Hertz] @[Bucephalus] she's not walked off completely yet lol, feel free to keep talking at her/make her stop etc. But if she is accepted could you post to the rank update thread for me? :3
ps: sorry not sorry Cirrus is Cirrus >__> ]
sxc.hu | larfsalot
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    silence - by Cirrus - 01-14-2015, 08:53 PM
    RE: silence - by Hertz - 01-14-2015, 10:36 PM
    RE: silence - by Bucephalus - 01-14-2015, 11:13 PM
    RE: silence - by Cirrus - 01-16-2015, 02:07 AM
    RE: silence - by Hertz - 01-16-2015, 11:20 AM
    RE: silence - by Bucephalus - 01-19-2015, 02:30 AM
    RE: silence - by Cirrus - 01-19-2015, 09:07 PM