QIAN Vs EDGE INVASION :: EDGE Rubrics

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official

L e n a

LENA -- Round 2

[Realism]
+ 1| DEFENSE: Allowing for Mirage's tail cutting her shoulder.
0| DEFENSE: Being thrown off balance by Jaydan's wingbeats. I was not entirely sure if I should count off for this or not, but it seems unlikely that such a big animal would be tossed off path by this.
+ 1| ATTACK: Attempting to stab Azzuen's haunch.

[Prose]
+ 1| Easy Read
+ 1| Emotion
+ 1| Flow

LENA -- Round 3

[Realism]
- 1| DEFENSE: Allowing Rishima's ram to knock Lena to her knees seems unrealistic to me. She might have been tossed off kilter, but I doubt she would fall.
+ 1| DEFENSE: ducking to avoid Rishima's bite, having it land on her neck, also allows Azzuen's kick to miss her.
+ 1| ATTACK: Trying to stab Rishima's exposed stomach.
+ 1| DEFENSE: Taking Rishima's kick to her haunch.
+ 1| ATTACK: Stabbing at Rishima's neck.

[Prose]
+ 1| Easy Read
+ 1| Emotion: steeling herself, lots of determination.
+ 1| Flow

LENA -- Round 4

[Realism]
+ 1| ATTACK: Trying to slice at Tares's already weakened leg and pulling it up toward her flank.

[Prose]
+ 1| Easy Read
+ 1| Emotion
+ 1| Flow

LENA -- Round 5 (defense only)

[Realism]
Nothing to defend.

[Prose]
+ 1| Easy Read
+ 2| Emotion: beautiful closing sentiments.
+ 1| Flow

LENA

[Bonus]
+ 1| Mention of dust and smoke in her eyes.

[Injuries]
None of note.

[Creativity]
+ 1| "Now, she was like them, pervading the grounds with the devilish croon of villainy and disorder." - This was beautifully written and really sets the tone for the rest of the invasion for Lena.

Comments: You write beautifully, Heather. I enjoyed reading your posts and feeling the inner turmoil of Lena during the battle. I felt like she was very consistent, and you made smart decisions about attacks. I would try to reconsider how you respond to others from a defensive standpoint, though. You did great!

TOTAL
Lena - 21

Messages In This Thread
RE: QIAN Vs EDGE INVASION :: EDGE Rubrics - by Official - 10-05-2012, 01:45 PM