the Rift

Praise the God's of Cold [Open]

Sorcha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Strange as it was that the old brute was in the freezing water, it was beginning to make sense. After all, if Myrddin was as old as he looked, his joints must ache. And he was no small horse; carrying all that weight around must make one feel sore. She could imagine how it felt, but couldn't think of age ever catching up with her. She was far too youthful, though she had all the cold aggression of an old hag most of the time. Finally, the ancient beast moved out of the deadly cold liquid. Sorcha quickly did the same. Her numbed hooves and lower limbs began to ache as the feeling returned to them. The vixen shook her patched bodice re-actively, not really ridding her legs of their wetness.

Amazing. As the elderly thing spoke, she somehow found herself agreeing with him. Yes, herds generally were all the same. All wrong in some way or another. She'd had some feeble hope that she might find one that would be to her liking, but if there was, it had always eluded her. "You do seem smarter than most of the idiots that live around here. But why did you join a herd when they are all so inherently flawed?" She questioned him with a playful expression. The white stallion had to have more knowledge than anyone else in these parts, besides, maybe, the Gods. So what had made him decide to swear his allegiance to some foolish King? "I haven't found a herd or a stallion worth my time. Herd leaders get intoxicated with power and always end up becoming morons. And stallions, well, they tend to be born morons." A grin played on her kisser as she continued with more courtesy then she would normally show. "No offense to you, Myrddin."

A quizzical look fell over her as she caught the ardor in the buck's gaze. Why did he look at her as though she were some nice little mare? Had she really been friendly enough to make him think that? Maybe she really had been a 'pleasant interruption' for him. "You must be crazier than I thought," A lilting laugh trilled from her pale lips. "But I have actually enjoyed your company as well, old one. It's nice to talk to someone with some semblance of intelligence." It was a haphazard compliment, but a compliment none the less.

Messages In This Thread
Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-03-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-03-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Sorcha - 10-03-2012, 03:27 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-03-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Sorcha - 10-03-2012, 07:20 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-03-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Sorcha - 10-05-2012, 03:39 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-05-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-07-2012, 11:32 AM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Sorcha - 10-08-2012, 12:13 PM