the Rift

Praise the God's of Cold [Open]

Myrddin Posts: 115
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: Old
Aud

Myrddin smiled patiently and nodded through the girls questions, and even her tentative insult, about his gender. "Contrary to popular belief, you as an individual, really cannot do much, and certainly you can't do 'anything', even if you really set your mind to it, as most mares would have their babbies believe. Instead, you need to be at the right place, at the right time in order to affect change. Knowing where and what these places and times will end up being, is information which needs to be garnished from the minds of Kings and blabber-mouths, or those looking to usurp. Those are the tongues that we must pay attention to - and it is only in a herd, that we can listen to these voices. But it doesn't much matter which herd, as I've said, they all amount to the same anyways. However, Mauja, who recruited me ***, seems to have had....certain unspoken ambitions about him. I am very much intrigued by the plotting of others, you know" Myr replied with a satisfactory nod in Sorcha direction.

Myrddin was indeed beginning to like this Unicorn; with her bullshit-free demeanour and odd horned face. He chuckled, his eyes visibly brightening behind his dense eyelashes, and nodded as if she were complimenting him, when she once again called him crazy. "If I am not as crazy as you think, then either I am not as wise as I think, or you have a very poor imagination, indeed, youngling."

Myrddin looked over the horizon, noting that dusk had started to filter in. Looking back to Sorcha, he wondered briefly if it would really take a stallion all that long to entrance her. Certainly in his day, he would have tried. "I plan to find myself a King and win his confidence. Or a Queen, I suppose - but as you've pointed out, men can be quite stupid, which makes manipulating them all the easier. Woman are better allies, for they like to manipulate (he winked at her, as he said this) There is war on the wind - it will come, if it hasn't already. And if it hasn't, it isn't over. I intend to be a part of it. But you, what will you do?" He flicked his long white tail, causing a low snapping sound as he did so, as the course hairs switched direction.

*** I don't know if this is pre or post invasion, so I'll be vague. Myr also didn't know that he was the King either.

Messages In This Thread
Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-03-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-03-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Sorcha - 10-03-2012, 03:27 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-03-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Sorcha - 10-03-2012, 07:20 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-03-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Sorcha - 10-05-2012, 03:39 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-05-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-07-2012, 11:32 AM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Sorcha - 10-08-2012, 12:13 PM