the Rift

[OPEN] Time For A Swim

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

Einarr was not yet accustomed to all the tasks he must complete as a warrior of the Dragon's Throat, or why, but he is well to do when following orders. Today he was asked to accompany two mares on a journey, somewhere to the Deep Forest to protect them. Einarr was skeptical about this forest's danger, but he went nonetheless. It was not his place--yet--to question his commands or his commanders. He was not their equal--yet--and he would need to once again gain balance in his life as a foot soldier. The Warden was still adjusting to change.

But accompanying mares on a journey certainly did not bother the stag.

"Hello, Einarr here to protect." Einarr greeted carefully, dipping his head as he landed next to the mares. Their scent was so deeply Throat that he knew it was his party. The large stallion tucked his wings in at his sides, sienna eyes looking both mares over completely. "Where stone?" Einarr asked, his gruff voice lightened with his question. He knew the mares were on some quest for the herd, but he did not completely understand for what or why. He tooks a step forwards, forwards the smaller and younger-looking female, lowering his head some and waiting for their approval.

He had not taken any time to survey the land around them, but the quiet calm of the Deep Forest was as dark as his superiors said it to be. He was not afraid, not daunted by any lurking creature that could strike them from the shadows. Einarr was an experienced warrior, ready to fell those that opposed him, and definitely ready to defend the members of his new home. While his heart panged for his brethren he was raised with, his parents, and his khal, Einarr accepted this place as his new family. He was ready to lay his life down for them at a moment's notice.

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
Time For A Swim - by Morrigan - 01-12-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Time For A Swim - by Sikeax - 01-24-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: Time For A Swim - by Einarr - 01-24-2015, 12:33 PM
RE: Time For A Swim - by Morrigan - 01-29-2015, 01:15 PM