the Rift

[OPEN] Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL...

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Listening to every word that his new friend said he found himself almost jealous at how she had gotten to play with more people than he had. Why did everyone their age seem to be everywhere but where he was? Maybe he would have to go on a adventure to find others like them to play with. Ya that sounded like a good idea! Tomorrow might be a good day to start maybe momma might know of somewhere he could go to find them. He would have to ask her when he went home later if he remembered by that time. "I've gone swimming before! " He commented brightly as he recognized the activity Spice had mentioned. It had been fun splashing around in the tide pools but swimming was a lot harder than it looked when his wings acted like deadweights most of the time. He was beginning to wonder if he would ever manage to find a way to make them work like they should to lift him high up off the ground.

By this time he had almost completely forgotten about the strange black spot he had been studying before until he felt the warmth of it on his foot. Turning his head back as he lifted his hind foot away he motioned excitedly to Spice. " Look at this! I found this thing earlier but I don't know what it came from. It just kinda appeared after this bright flashy sizzly thing shot by." Pivoting sideways so that his friend could see what he was so fascinated by he looked up to study her expression. Would she know what this thing was? Mother had spoken of strange magic before was this magic? How could they tell?

Aeolus Speaks
Aeolus Thinks

•• TAGS: @[Spice] •• NOTES: Sorry for wait ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Aeolus - 01-01-2015, 04:45 AM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Spice - 01-01-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Aeolus - 01-08-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Spice - 01-11-2015, 10:58 AM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Aeolus - 01-11-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Spice - 01-14-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Aeolus - 01-24-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Spice - 02-06-2015, 04:22 AM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Aeolus - 02-15-2015, 11:48 PM