the Rift

[OPEN] in the end you're all that matters [Gaucho]

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
<style>
.peeta
{width: 180px; height: 245px; transition-duration: 0.6s; -moz-transition-duration: 0.6s; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.6s; -o-transition-duration: 0.6s; opacity: 0;}
.peeta:hover
{opacity: 0.9; font-size: 11px; font-family: calibri; color: #111; background-color: #fff;}
.catnip::-webkit-scrollbar {background: #626262!important; }
.catnip::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {background: #efefef; }
</style>

AND YOU DON'T WANT TO BE HERE IN THE FUTURE, SO YOU SAY THE PRESENT'S JUST A PLEASANT INTERRUPTION TO THE PAST.

The young prince had expected Father to be the first to greet him, and yet despite his mental preparation, his heart still sank in his chest as the looming figure of the WildFire approached. Would he be scolded for having left? Young though he was and inexperienced with the darkness of the world beyond the borders of the Dragon's Throat, he had known at least that he was not allowed to stray past the safety of their herdlands. He had disobeyed - and now he expected there to be consequences.

But he would do it again if given the choice.

Father's greeting, when it came, was warm and inviting, sending the colt back to the days when a kind word and a smile from the Sultan had been all the nourishment he had needed. Even now, considering himself more worldly and adult since he had taken it upon himself to search for Mother, he couldn't help the glee that rose briefly from the simple use of his name. He stepped forward, as though to offer an affectionate greeting, but then stopped himself, reminded himself that he was angry and Father had left Mother to die and how could he?

"Father," he stated formally, nodding respectfully. He didn't know what to say after that. What was one expected to do when returning from a presumably forbidden journey into the Wilds only to find no trace of the missing person that one had ran off to find? "Is Mother back?" he blurted suddenly, hoping against hope that she would have found her way back to the sands. But wouldn't she have come to find him if that were the case? Wouldn't she be here to greet him now? "I can't find her. She never came back and I wanted to find her but she isn't anywhere. Where did she go? Did you find her?"

@[Gaucho]

"Talk talk talk."

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: in the end you're all that matters [Gaucho] - by Ivezho - 01-24-2015, 10:21 PM