the Rift

Draw Me Home [Open]

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit

Her face was expressive, yet frigid in equal measures. Completely controlled, if a little unnerving. She was certainly unique, Tolio would give her that. Elegant and refined, unlike the lustful dames that threw themselves at any stallions. Also unlike the mares that tricked and decieved, emotions completely detaching from their hearts. It was a rather pleasant change to say the least, and Tolio dearly hoped that upon further exploration of this land, the femmes would continue to appear in this fashion.

Instead of acceptance or gratitude, as Tolio had expected, Faelene instead looked amused at his compliment. tolting his head he surveyed her for a long moment, and at last his eyes lit up and he gave a laugh. "I take it that you have been complimented upon such a subject many times before? Shame, I rather like being first." Giving a lopsided, somewhat goofy smile. Not at all bothered, because he hadn't meant it in the way she might have taken it. Then again, she was the first he had met. Were stallions different here? Tolio felt a little uncomfortable with this idea. But perhaps he had it wrong. Faelene didn't seem the type to keep such company around her, so maybe they weren't as bad as he feared.

Tolio nodded at her request, knowing some didn't like his formal addressing habits. "As you wish, Faelene." Unlike the giggly tone most mares he'd met used- then again he was in a bachelor herd and those mares liked to target them- Faelene had a strong, sure voice. It only increased the respect Tolio was holding for her.

His passion aroused a smile onto her face, and Tolio could not be ashamed of how strongly he felt for his herd, whether he belonged in one yet or not. The thought of a herd being attacked only fueled his desire to follow her into her herd, and not another's. "That is good to know, Faelene. I can only hope that your King will find me suitable and worthy. Battle is only a test of patience and loyalty. If I cannot stick through hard times, I do not deserve to stay at all. I am still certain of my decision."

OOC: Rather short and awful, my apologies ;-;

Messages In This Thread
Draw Me Home [Open] - by Tolio - 09-29-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Faelene - 09-30-2012, 12:31 AM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Tolio - 10-02-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Faelene - 10-03-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Tolio - 10-03-2012, 08:48 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Faelene - 10-04-2012, 03:28 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Tolio - 10-05-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: Draw Me Home [Open] - by Faelene - 10-07-2012, 03:35 PM