the Rift

[OPEN] All Roads Lead to Rome [Herd Meeting]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

I was just returning home from my freezing and uneventful patrol when the call rang out. The word was not one I knew, but the voice most certainly was. How was I to face our Sultan, even while I stood behind him, knowing he had been used to murder so many... Well none of that matters. Not if the Gods of the Sun, Earth and Spark could forgive him.... Specially the God of the Earth... That last one, was his son... Cera's brother of some sort.

My mind wanders to Cera. I hope he is alright. I haven't seen him since we left the meadow. I wish I could be with him, to comfort him... But that is not my place. I doubt he will ever see me as more than a herd mate and a herd sister. I sigh softly as I land, the second to arrive. The Chancellor had been the only other to arrive ahead of me. I stop a short distance off, nodding to the leading duo. It was not my place to get close or interfere in their conversation. My golden eyes look around for the others, knowing they should be arriving quickly. After all if they had not understood the call, the shooting fire should of told them it was important.

I wonder what all he will announce at this meeting. Is he going to tell those who were not there what had happened.... That he, controlled by the Moon bitch had killed so many? That may not change her outlook on her Sultan, but for others including Cera it might... But if the Gods could forgive... Then could not the rest of the herd?

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
All Roads Lead to Rome [Herd Meeting] - by Gaucho - 01-31-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: All Roads Lead to Rome [Herd Meeting] - by Amani - 01-31-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: All Roads Lead to Rome [Herd Meeting] - by Astrasza - 02-05-2015, 07:19 PM