the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Confliction. Ophelia felt it creeping in her heart and shadowing her decisions. She wanted to love and be loved, but deserving it? That was another matter entirely. Still, she felt... confusion over Mauja. He looked at her with such open honesty, asking her to dance after being gone for so long... how could he do that? But then again, they had shared a dream. She went back and forth as she walked through the snow, barely feeling the cold as it swirled around her pale figure. A heavy sigh shoved from her lungs, and she looked up, seeing two figures in the distance. Both were so similar...

Her strange, dual colored eyes swept over the two girls. One was slightly taller, older, her chestnut coat rich and eyes beautiful blue and so familiar. Her coat was spotted like snow, and the other was dark - Glacia. She recognized the babe and smiled affectionately, though night fell on her heart. Ophelia was suspicious about their heritage, but she had no concrete proof until she heard Glacia call this beautiful mare sister. So they were sisters.

She stepped up to the pair, a warm smile on her mousy lips. Ophelia danced close, her aura belying the turmoil roiling beneath. With a nod of her head, she greeted them both. "Hello Glacia," she said warmly, looking at the other mare as temptation gripped her body. "My name is Ophelia, Lady of the Aurora Basin," she introduced, her strange, dual colored gaze staring into that familiar blue. She could not control the urge, and she sought out with her mind, looking into Sno's memories only so far.

Just seconds before she arrived.

"You're one of the FrostHeart's many bastard children. You weren't the first, that honor is mine, but you certainly won't be the last."

So it was true, and now she knew. One of many. Sno being the first, the girl looking just about as old as she, and she struggled not to frown. Something in her heart shifted, something she was currently unwilling to define. So she stood, knowing that his children were one of many, and she was one of many. No snowflake was unique.

[[WEEEE <333333
FINALLY >_>;; sorry
]]

Credits: Image by perfectperfection @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker. - by Ophelia - 02-02-2015, 01:56 PM