the Rift

Heartsick [Faelene]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

Screaming wounds, and thoughts tugging in different directions. She let her eyes slip to to the distant white, while he in turn bluntly gave words of his own. Easily she could have thrown his words back in his face by the anger that lingered in her now, the wounds that were very much real. How had he sacrificed himself for her? Putting himself in front of her from returning the favor? Coming to her aid after her kind had helped her?"Yes, what a great length you extended yourself for me," was her dull response. He hadn't hurt any of his own herd members or betrayed them for the likes of her. What would he have really done to stop his General if Lena and Aurelius had not been there? She wanted to be done with that issue entirely. She was getting much too tired to care what she filtered from her lips. It was more exasperating to try to explain herself to him, because that was hardly possibly. She barely understood herself, and it would take a grand life time for someone to do the same; even then.

"You want my love. What did you think I meant? I realize if you were in it for something else, this mess would hardly be worth it," she snorted, irritated by his own assumptions. If he thought her to be such a simply thinker to believe him shallow, he would one day realize her thoughts were a series of mazes, tunnels, and explosions. They were beyond simplicity, which sometimes she loathed as well.

A sweet smile formed his lips while at the same time his face was ridden with misery he confessed what she already knew. At least the I love you part. She could feel her molars grind themselves. Did he want applause? "Bravo for you. What a struggle it is resisting physical urges with a mare's ass in your face, and damn it all someone else in your heart,"tongue dripped with sarcasm. How in the hell was that suppose to make her feel better? He should have taken her up on the offer if he was so desperate for touch of another;someone to instantly bind themselves to him forever. Best he could she wouldn't deny he was trying to let her know he really loved her, but he wasted those words on her. "You're love drunk because you're so incapacitated by the idea of me, what could be for what I feel is no good reason. Do you know who I am? This is the only the third time you have seen me. I do not know how I own your heart." Again she tried to speak more gently, more sincere with her steady voice not an ounce mocking him in this, while there was an ending plea to the words your heart.

He would do well to bring up a matter she could see that had been eating at him. All his sighing she had to swallow back a struggled one of her own from this business. Quickly she shook her head sharply to cut off his response."No, my heart is my own. Descaro was the first I met here, and took me to the Edge. Seeing him bloodied, and ripped made me realize that could have easily been me,"she more strongly stated with a menacing twist of her tail. It was the only body part that did not pain her to move. "Besides I don't belong in that Edge any more," she more coldly responded soon adding with bitterness, "Hey, being homeless is tradition for me." This she looked right through him with a fake smile to her lips, before stepping around, and walking onward to the shelter of the icy cave.

Messages In This Thread
Heartsick [Faelene] - by Leander - 10-03-2012, 07:45 AM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-03-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Leander - 10-04-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-05-2012, 12:27 AM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Leander - 10-05-2012, 06:33 AM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-06-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Leander - 10-06-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-07-2012, 12:54 AM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-09-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Leander - 10-09-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-09-2012, 11:45 PM