the Rift

Heartsick [Faelene]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
D: i am so sorry for all the fighting <3

There was million ways she could continue to sting, and rip him with her words. She tried to take a logical point, but emotions overrode that button, and it probably sounded just as harsh."Did you want me to shove you out of the way, and take the blow? Would that have made you happier?" She countered, wondering what he would have liked her to do. He would not turn on his allies, didn't he understand how it would not be in her either? "And if he is a mere colt he should not have been in that battle, anyone with sense would have made sure he wasn't standing like a lamb for slaughter."
No, she would not feel sorry for that equine. He had his bag full of tricks, and did not see him as a defenseless child. It saddened her to think they would never be on the same page, right now they might as well be on the opposite sides of the globe. Why couldn't she have shoved him with her horn, and ran off afraid. Would he have pursued her then? Would he be this gallant knight trying to make things right? They would never know.

Seeing him react from the pain she was inflicting on him, this was what she had wanted to avoid. Faelene was failing again, and suddenly instead of being angry, she felt misery. He was convinced this was something. Even after her best tries to anger him, send him on his way. She was torn between saying I hate you, and I love you just to stop the madness. She had never argued with anyone like this, and she despised it. Why couldn't she just shut up?! Be that stoic creature who only survived.

The golden face of hopelessness started to take on a tougher quality. He went out to correct what she had said, but did not make her question what she had or take it back. If he was thinking clearly she would have been his enemy, he would have instantly forgotten of her, he could have easily been with another. "Really? Then it would make more sense for you to loath me, not love me. And if I don't have your heart why couldn't you give it so easily to someone sweeter?" It was not in anger she spoke any more, it was in a strained voice of pain. There was a lump in the back of her throat, one she had not felt for such a time. Swallowing best she could, she wanted to rid the sensation of it. Being angry again was a lot easier. Her words of Descaro did little to mend what she had done. In fact it was like pushing the sword further into a gut, adding the final twist to the end.

With her back to him, she made a single stride, his words reaching out for her. She could honestly say she did not know what she wanted, except to stop making him miserable. "I want to love you, but I shouldn't. And who ever wants to be alone?" She breathed with one sorrowful stare to the gold charger before Faelene continued to walk on. The wind was a starting to chill her more than she would have liked, making her feel more hollow inside.

Messages In This Thread
Heartsick [Faelene] - by Leander - 10-03-2012, 07:45 AM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-03-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Leander - 10-04-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-05-2012, 12:27 AM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Leander - 10-05-2012, 06:33 AM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-06-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Leander - 10-06-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-07-2012, 12:54 AM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-09-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Leander - 10-09-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Heartsick [Faelene] - by Faelene - 10-09-2012, 11:45 PM