the Rift

[OPEN] Don't Wanna Grow Up

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
"Tell Me Something Sweet To Get Me By"

Skillfully the mare dodged trees, barely scraping her sides against the bark and always managing to duck before a low branch could intervene in her chase. Lily would disappear into a puff of violet smoke, reappearing just a little bit further than the golden princess could run. Lost in the moment, Jahzara didn't even realize that she had passed a stranger that she had never seen before. Lily disappeared a final time, reappearing on top of a fallen free then bouncing down with glee. Preparing for the jump, Jahzara's muscles tensed with excitement, a look of determination gracing her features, pushing herself just a little bit further.

Just as she was bracing herself for the jump, her hindlegs planted on the earth while her front hooves began to tuck under her chest - an unfamiliar nicker broke her concentration. Lily vanished, and Jahzara glanced to the side where she heard the voice come from, just as her forelegs caught onto the log and sent her tumbling over the tree in a less than graceful flip. Her hindlegs swung over her body, belly revealed to the sky while she landed on her back with a loud THUD! The poor girl's head was against the tree, hooves dangling in the air and the forest around her seemed to spin. "Whooooaa-OW! The arabian cross moaned, rolling onto her stomach while Lily rushed to her side. 'Sugar-coated-waffle-bits! Jay! Are you alright? What happened?!' Jahzara merely shook her head as she tried to catch her bearings, pulling herself onto her feet gingerly. "I think I'm okay, Lily...I just thought I heard someone."

Taking the moment to inspect herself, she felt a bit sore from the fall. Her legs were scraped from the contact against the rough bark, her back and hip hurt from the heavy landing, but otherwise she was fine. While Jahzara was inspecting, Lily was investigating. Popping her little muzzle over the log, she peered around with beady, suspicious eyes that only Jahzara could see, fuzzy little ears tucked into a wild purple mane. Oh but if only the world could see the spunky little pony's expression, you know the look. The one that your best friend gives when you know they are going to kick some ass? With the nose all scrunched, eyes wide but eyebrows narrowed like the next person they see is going to get their head shove so far up their ass that eat their lunch twice? Yeah...That was the look on the pony's face, only temporarily though. The hallucination spotted an unrecognizable stallion and immediately ducked her head back as though to avoid getting caught like a child neighbor looking in your windows. "Uhhh...Jay? Do you know him?" Him? Who was him? Jahzara lifted her crown to see the young, winged stallion, feeling an immediate blush heat her cheeks. "Oh, um...Helloooo." Her awkward greeting didn't help the situation any, and immediately she wished she was invisible.

OOC: @[Artorius]
"Talking"
'Hallucinations'

JAHZARA
Image Credit
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
Don't Wanna Grow Up - by Jahzara - 02-03-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Don't Wanna Grow Up - by Artorius - 02-03-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Don't Wanna Grow Up - by Jahzara - 02-05-2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Don't Wanna Grow Up - by Artorius - 02-05-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: Don't Wanna Grow Up - by Jahzara - 02-08-2015, 11:21 PM