the Rift

[OPEN] black holes and revelations

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run.
He says that he could never find anyone else. It's those words that break what little wall she still had up against him. She was his and that's all that mattered to her anymore. He speaks of the future, of the shame that filled him, and she wished that she could take it away from him. To make him understand he didn't need to be ashamed. "You made me stronger." She explains, maw breathing against his chest in time with his own breathing. "If you hadn't left me, if you hadn't broken the promises I wouldn't be this strong," she tells him before he continues to promise her.

He says that it has never changed and that he wants a family, needs a life and her forgiveness. Their muzzles touch and then brushes a line across her cheeks. Her eyes close, breath getting caught in her chest as the longing rockets forth. He lips at her mane, reaching as far as he can without moving her and her own maw is lipping across his flesh in a delicate dance. She can feel her heart rate quicken, stomach twisting and her breathing speed up and fall shallow. He pleads for her to say yes - husky, as if he is just barely restraining the desire, and it's all Valiance can do to keep from shooting flames when he knows Res is happy. "Don't want. Not seeing." Valiance hisses, disgusted by knowing he'll still see all of this. Instantly, he shoots away from her - flying far off and doing everything to ignore what he didn't doubt was going to happen.

Her eyes shine as her heart pounds in her ear, voice a higher but hoarser pitch than before, "Yes," she says, nostrils flaring as she moves delicately away - far more graceful than before, far more alluring. Her body arches, sliding across his flesh as her neck arches and carriage turns completely collected. She almost prances, eyes taunting as she nips at his feathers - as if to tug them and beg him to come play. Her tail raises, flicking back and forth in an enticing manner before she peers at him from a small distance off from behind her forelock.

It's like her body is on fire - raging with the passion she'd always had but been afraid to show. Every single nerve is on overload and she craves the feeling of his flesh against hers. She craves the warmth of his caress and the scent of his pelt that always lingered upon hers after she had hid under the embrace of his wings. She craves the love and passion that she is finally ready to accept.

The mare before him is different. The mare before him is strong and confident - longing for everything to finally work, to consummate their bonding as mates. No longer is she fragile - no longer can she be broken. She is now the epitome of perfection and lust, and the raging fire from her hormones was begging for her to be used to his wishes.
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
black holes and revelations - by Quilyan - 01-30-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Resplendence - 01-30-2015, 09:57 AM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Quilyan - 01-30-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Resplendence - 01-30-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Quilyan - 02-05-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Resplendence - 02-05-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: black holes and revelations - by Quilyan - 02-05-2015, 09:36 PM