the Rift

[OPEN] Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL...

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
Spice
Wow. The wonders of others where fascinating it seemed. I was observing myself and the conversation between the two of them. I realized that it might come easier to talk to younger equines than a bit older ones. Feeling like you can't say too much or they will think you are immature or something.

The old are judge-y like that.

I guess it's just because of their massive time span on the earth that they've seen everything and been through so much they feel jealous toward us, the youth, because we get to do it all again. But in a different generation. It's easier to talk to younger equines because you can relate better and they are less judge-like of the actions that the other takes and they are one in particular- kinder. Although I was told by my mother that not all young equines out there are the kindest, and that she "remembers them from her day." I shake my head. At least I haven't encountered one of those yet.

When I return back to the conversation I smile as he points out something on the ground, moving to the side to let me examine. I take a few steps closer to it, wondering aloud "I wonder if it would hurt me if I just get closer..." I inch closer to it wondering where it came from.

I felt like a science-whizz standing over the splotch in a long white trench coat. "So it just appeared out of no where?" I ask Aeolus quizzically, though I am having fun with this, I am act serious in the matter. "It looks like a fire stain." I conclude. I'd seen fires before. They where on the posts lining my life up until I ran. They appear at night, Mother said not to touch them. I guessed that this was no different. "Don't touch it." I said at last, the memory fading away.

"talking."
steve berardi @ flickr & larfsalot @deviantart
@[Aeolus]
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Aeolus - 01-01-2015, 04:45 AM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Spice - 01-01-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Aeolus - 01-08-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Spice - 01-11-2015, 10:58 AM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Aeolus - 01-11-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Spice - 01-14-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Hop, Skip, Jump and FAIL... - by Aeolus - 01-24-2015, 09:37 PM