the Rift

Praise the God's of Cold [Open]

Myrddin Posts: 115
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: Old
Aud

"Oh so you fought of a bear did you?" Myrddin walked a full circle around the little mare, as if to size her up; pausing to look at the scarring she spoke of, finally concluding his inspection with a long look at the sharp set of horns, protruding from her brow. Returning to his original position, he raised a heavily feathered brow and snorted. "Aye, so you fought off a bear, hmm? And what made that an impossible task? Was it the Unicorn blood in your veins, slowing you down? Or perhaps those sharp barbs somehow made the task more difficult? Maybe it was your lady-like demeanor and unwillingness to hurt living creatures, which made the task impossible?" Myrddin shook his old head with amusement. If anyone could fight off a bear, this little mare before him could do so for all the reasons he listed - her heritage, her horns, and her personality. She was not weak, and yet the picture she painted seemed to suggest that overcoming the bear was quite a feat, somehow. Interesting. "Besides young-one, the fact that you did fight off the bear, proves that it was not in fact, an impossible task, only proving my point" He winked at her after saying this, rather smugly, though not arrogantly.

Myrddin furrowed his brow as he thought of the war, and what place he might play. "Wars are fought for the same reasons - for broken ideals held too highly by those who wish to think they are right. I think you're right to attribute this war to racisim, although I think the racism has been derived from one or two negative experiences, which has turned into a widespread hatred. (shrug) I will stand with the Unicorns, for now that I have some stake in seeing them win, so that I can continue to call the Edge my home, I shall see them to victory, if I can."

Perhaps it was the demon blood which coursed through his veins, but Myrddin really did like war. It was a dangerous game that his old mind was still fit enough to play - a game where physical strength (now his weakness), could be overcome by guile and experience.

Messages In This Thread
Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-03-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-03-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Sorcha - 10-03-2012, 03:27 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-03-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Sorcha - 10-03-2012, 07:20 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-03-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Sorcha - 10-05-2012, 03:39 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-05-2012, 05:22 PM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Myrddin - 10-07-2012, 11:32 AM
RE: Praise the God's of Cold [Open] - by Sorcha - 10-08-2012, 12:13 PM