[OPEN] Creating
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
It's not hard to live like a ghost.
I just haunt all that I wanted, and leave what I don't.</style>
Not for the first time, the Wildfire was left mystified as to the process that was being performed right before his gaze. He had never possessed crafting magic. Gaucho had always been firmly rooted in the warrior-magic stream, and even then, War Stomp was the only ability he had ever utilized. With intrigue, he watched as the blood-stained crafter focused on the fire.

How work? he mentally asked Mara, who merely shrugged. The snake had no idea either, but she assumed it worked like any other magic. It was ... simply something you had, something that you could just make happen. The dun snorted, shrugging his striped shoulders as he watched Sacre produce the first key. It looked exactly like Mara's drawing - minus the places where her body had smudged the lines in the sand.

"Yes. Like that. That perfect." He confirmed after having inspected the key.

He knew the keys couldn't be much larger, lest they be a burden to carry around. Even so, he was worried about them being lost. Gaucho assumed it was inevitable, someone would lose a key. The idea that their home could be invaded due to an accident made his muscles tighten. But there was nothing he could do.

He would simply have to trust in his herd.

"More just like that."

Patiently, and with the same simple intrigue the dun continued to watch. Part of him longed for the ability to produce such items. All of his magic was destructive, and the things that he created had a fleeting shelf life.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Creating - by Gaucho - 02-04-2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Creating - by Sacre - 02-05-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: Creating - by Gaucho - 02-09-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Creating - by Cera - 02-22-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Creating - by Gaucho - 02-24-2015, 11:30 AM