the Rift

[PRIVATE] Exiles Of The Ash

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus the Morningstar

Well what the FUCK did he expect me to say?!

Dark ears pin back as gold eyes narrow, and his look of disgust strikes harder than he could know. He trusted me? He trusted me?! Bullshit. Bullshit soaked in week-old piss and left out to bake in midday summer sun!

"I thought you were FUCKING DEAD Telesaan!" I snap, my mood flipping quick as a serpent strike. "And yes, I did. That's the whole damn point of leaving my fucking home. You trusted me? Yeah, right. If you did, why... WHY DID YOU NEVER TRY TO FIND ME?! To fucking TELL ME you were alive and I wasn't the only gods-forsaken one of our lineage!?"

It is my turn to accuse, my voice raising, anger dripping from my words. He is not without fault either! Perhaps my sins stained my soul, yet had he not committed wrongs nearly as grievous as my own?! If he lived, why did he never seek us out?! He could have cleared my name, avoided all of this... Yet he chose to hide away like a fucking coward.

I didn't know his reasoning. Just as he didn't know mine. I had left so that I could have a normal life for once, to have a chance at the life I should have had! Who the FUCK did he think he was, storming in here and threatening everything I had worked for?! He was no innocent either!

However I had no doubts about which of us was the true sinner.

@[Telesaan]
Can't Chain Me Down
I'm Comin' At You At The Speed Of Sound
Image :: Table

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Exiles Of The Ash - by Bucephalus - 02-10-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: Exiles Of The Ash - by Telesaan - 02-10-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: Exiles Of The Ash - by Bucephalus - 02-10-2015, 01:47 AM
RE: Exiles Of The Ash - by Telesaan - 02-10-2015, 02:23 AM
RE: Exiles Of The Ash - by Bucephalus - 02-11-2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Exiles Of The Ash - by Telesaan - 02-11-2015, 06:46 PM