the Rift

[OPEN] !! Noah's Ark

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run.
He was right, she wasn't quite loud enough. Still, as he rushes to her side and presses his wing up against her - shielding her from everything, she cannot help but to allow a smile to grace her features and for the glitter that was now pooling at her feet to grow the vibrant, light pink of her coat.

He says to watch her ear and she buries her cranium against his shoulder, feeling the rumbling of his chest more-so than the hearing the actual words that left his maw. Alas, Alysanne came next, Miykael not too far behind her Res would assume before she offers to look closer to the cliffs to be sure that no one else was there who hadn't heard. Then, Quilyan agrees as Res pokes her head out from under his wing - offering more of her than just her luxurious locks to identify her. "Be safe, Alysanne…" Res says- eyes giving a small flicker of concern before Res finally completely emerges from beneath his wing. "We'll go towards my garden first, circle around, and then head back to the meadow."

So, with as much haste as she could muster, she moved her swollen frame back toward her garden and with Valiance's help pulled down the canopy fabric, folded it most of the way, and had it rest upon her back before continuing around - sending out calls for all to go toward the meadow for safety each time she thought she was far enough away from the last one to have it make a difference.

Quilyan and Res are alerting the Edge of the Boat
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Noah's Ark - by Resplendence - 02-09-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: !! Noah's Ark - by Alysanne - 02-09-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: !! Noah's Ark - by Quilyan - 02-10-2015, 03:41 AM
RE: !! Noah's Ark - by Resplendence - 02-10-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: !! Noah's Ark - by Miykael - 02-10-2015, 04:32 PM