the Rift

[OPEN] Reflecting Pool | Task 2

Nym Posts: 8
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 4
Watermel0nBob
Nym
life's like an hourglass glued to the table

We had lost our chance to warn others, for word spread like wildfire here in Helovia. We had missed our chance, and I couldn't help but feel I had failed Cashmere with my incompetence. I could only look to her sheepishly, sky eyes filled with utter sadness, and I pawed a hoof shyly, trying to find the words. She must be angry with me, for we didn't heed the God's words, and thus had failed him. She must find me to be stupid. I almost let a bitter grimace splay across my expression, but I stopped myself, only looking up and sighing, turning to the dappled goddess and speaking, albeit a little uncertainly,"I'm sorry that we couldn't complete the God's first task. But we will do our best to complete the next and all the rest M'lady!" Then without thinking I bowed my head graciously, only looking up in hopes of seeing some sign of approval on her expression.

I couldn't look for too long though, for a bucket randomly appeared at my hooves, and patiently I looked down, before grabbing the object in my jaws. Swiftly looking to see if Cashmere did the same, I smiled, before immediately trotting off to find a place to look. Hopefully she wouldn't mind me taking the lead, if she did, then I would profusely apologize and give her lead. I was a gentleman, like Father taught me to be, and I would never upset a woman intentionally. Before I knew it my hooves were carrying me to the Grove, and believe it or not we weren't the first to have the same idea. The pond was spacious and inviting, and the calm wisps of willow were welcoming, making it rather easy for me to relax.

The moment didn't last long however, when a loud splash was heard and I was looking ahead, searching urgently for the cause of such a noise. Momentarily forgetting my partner I trotted forward, finding a group of four already standing by the waters, one of which was sitting in the water, having clearly fallen. At once I was trotting to the mare's side, anxiously looking her up and down, stepping into the water before looking at the stallion who seemed just as concerned as I. I did a quick lookover of her to see if she was hurt, before speaking again in my gentle tones,"M'lady! Are you alright? Here, let me help you onto your feet! Sir would you be so kind as to assist me in helping this lady up?" I addressed him politely, calmly, before beginning to attempt and help the woman up back onto her feet, the mission we were set out on being placed into the back of my mind.

OOC: Cashmere and Nym reporting for duty!
WC: 459
TAG: Cashmere
"Speech"

Image -- Coding
PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Please ask before attacking/maiming my character! (Void for fights)

Messages In This Thread
Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Aisling - 02-10-2015, 08:05 PM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Mirage - 02-10-2015, 08:32 PM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Finn - 02-10-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Nym - 02-10-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Aisling - 02-10-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Cashmere - 02-10-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Maren - 02-11-2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Rei - 02-11-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Kvothe - 02-11-2015, 03:39 PM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Ink - 02-12-2015, 12:57 AM
RE: Reflecting Pool | Task 2 - by Rei - 02-12-2015, 11:05 PM