the Rift

[OPEN] Gaaatoraaade-- H20 DAMMIT

Astraea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Once we were done attempting to warn everybody about the impending flood, we made our way back to the meadow where the boat waited for us along with the God of the Earth. Every now and then I could see a group come scuttling along carrying the news that they had done the god's bidding. Much like we were doing now.

I looked back to Argen and Solomon and felt a slight bit of guilt for just bolting away earlier. But if there was the chance for me to save others then I was going to take it and that was the end of the story.

“I'm not entirely sure if you caught my name earlier,” I began slowly as we drew nearer to the god, “But I am Astraea.”

Dark eyes watched him to see if there was any recognition, any semblance of understanding. Though before I could see any we had reached the Earth God who was now handing us wooden buckets to fill with water. I noted how many of the groups seemed to be leaving the area to get water, but then I saw a rare few who stayed behind to fill up at the stream right here. Of course that was the most logical thing to do, besides it would give me some extra time to get to know Argen and Solomon.

“Sorry I kind of took off earlier,” I said apologetically as I dipped my bucket in the stream nearby, “I just wanted to make sure nobody gets left behind ya know?”

It didn't take long for my bucket to fill up and once it was done I pulled it up gently and placed it upon the ground. Now all there was to do was to wait and see what else the Earth God wanted us to do before we all boarded the boat for safety. In the meantime however I think I'd ask Argen a question that has slowly been worming its way to the front of my mind.

“So Argen,” I paused to make sure that he heard me and when he did I continued on, “What made you decide to ask me as your partner? I mean we are err were complete strangers to each other soo...why me?”

"Astra's speech"|"Astra's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 380
TAGGED;; @[Argen]
OOC;; ugh...i think I'm posted out for now xD

ASTRA'S REF;; Click!
ASTRA'S VOICE;; Adelaide Kane as Mary Queen of Scotts from Reign

Messages In This Thread
Gaaatoraaade-- H20 DAMMIT - by Crowley - 02-10-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Gaaatoraaade-- H20 DAMMIT - by Gaucho - 02-10-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: Gaaatoraaade-- H20 DAMMIT - by Astraea - 02-11-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: Gaaatoraaade-- H20 DAMMIT - by Histe - 02-11-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: Gaaatoraaade-- H20 DAMMIT - by Jahzara - 02-11-2015, 12:23 AM