the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fires at Midnight

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus the Morningstar

When he asks what magic I am questing for, I just give him my best, most cryptic smile, sweet and innocent and dripping mischief.

"You will find out. As for the wind... I have an inkling." Barely. My satchel was really all I could think of, or perhaps I could somehow capture the wind within the amulet the Sun God gave me...

Or I could be a suicidal idiot and track down the moon goddess.

Nah.

"The day I beat you, Gaucho, is the day Mara sprouts wings. My intention is to lose as gracefully as possible, mayhap to where both of us have to limp on home in pain." I grin, then fall silent, content to walk in the quiet with the flaming stud, my gaze watching Azeeza as she hops across the sand.

"Gaucho..." I trail off, quiet for a moment before I speak again, glancing at the stallion, curious. I knew he would not lie to me, or if he did, he would be a damn good one. "Do you still believe I am the best to serve as Chancellor?" I was curious, curious to see if this stud doubted me. Admittedly we were in a time of relative stability(save the murders), so I hadn't really been put 'to the test'... but I thought personally I was doing my duties well, gods knew I enjoyed it, although it made spending time with my children rather difficult.

"I'm asking out of my own curiosity, especially now that so many have returned to the Herd. I also know some do not believe me...fitting, for this role." Hector, Cirrus... Megeara seemed indifferent about it. I was not blind to the looks of the herd members, nor was I deaf to the whispers, to the sidelong looks. I would fight tooth and nail to keep my position, I hoped that the Sultan knew this. Perhaps he didn't, perhaps he did. Regardless, I was curious and I had him alone and all to myself.

Can't Chain Me Down
I'm Comin' At You At The Speed Of Sound
Image :: Table

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Fires at Midnight - by Bucephalus - 02-10-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Fires at Midnight - by Gaucho - 02-11-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Fires at Midnight - by Bucephalus - 02-11-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: Fires at Midnight - by Gaucho - 02-11-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: Fires at Midnight - by Bucephalus - 02-11-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Fires at Midnight - by Gaucho - 02-11-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Fires at Midnight - by Bucephalus - 02-11-2015, 04:08 PM