the Rift

[OPEN] SAVE OUR TREE

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca

The tasks for the Earth God had been increasingly awkward, ever since they had run into Bucephalus and my partner had gone into a full-blown charge towards him. When they had left to discuss whatever it was they needed to discuss, I stood there like an awkward fool waiting for my partner to return. When he did, we fetched salt water for the Earth God with mere hopes that it would suffice in his wishes. I had been avoiding asking about the incident, but it was growing difficult not to wonder about why the stallion tried to attack Bucephalus. It was curious to see how similiar they were, bringing me to wonder exactly what kind of relation they had. I didn't want to have to ask Telesaan about it, hoping that the Morningstar would come clean to me on his own. However, the questions itched in the back of my mind with a searing burn, begging for the answers to bring cooling relief to the sensations. Would it be appropriate to ask?

I decided that it probably wasn't, and that perhaps it would be for the best to avoid encountering the Chancellor again. Despite this knowledge, when the Earth God presented us with a third task, I knew exactly where I wanted to go. It was a risk to wish to go to the Dragon's Throat, to return home to fetch plants where Bucephalus was one of the very leaders. "Please, do you mind if we go to the Dragon's Throat? There are some aloe plants I wish to save, with my position as a healer they are very important to me." With this request settled, I made my way towards the Throat, stopping where the land bridge use to be. I reached towards my mane to reveal one of the key's that were given to those without wings, enabling myself to cross into my home. A light hearted smiled spread across my lips as I entered the Dragon's Throat, looking over my shoulder to be sure that Telesaan was close enough that no one would question his arrival with me. I doubted that Gaucho would have a problem with his entering the Throat temporarily, given that he was helping preserve part of it.

By the looks of things, others were already gathering to protect various plants. "The aloe plants should have some pups that will be easier to transplant." I mentioned casually as we came to a selective area that I knew the plants were plentiful in. Approaching one of the larger plants, I lowered my crown to inspect the earth for the smaller pups. Lifting a large leaf carefully with my noise, I found a few of the precious young plants. With a hoof I brushed the sand away from the pup, before wrapping my lips around the base to gently pull the plant up. The roots were young, short and easy to remove from the sand, the leaves still soft enough that they did not cut my tongue as I placed the plant into my mane. "We can thread them into my mane to help carry them, just mind the egg." The mention of the egg safely wrapped in my braids and hidden by my hair brought another smile to my lips, and I went about to grab more Aloe pups.

OOC: @[Telesaan] & Morri fetching Aloe plants!
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
SAVE OUR TREE - by Gaucho - 02-11-2015, 06:14 PM
RE: SAVE OUR TREE - by Sohalia - 02-11-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: SAVE OUR TREE - by Ink - 02-12-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: SAVE OUR TREE - by December - 02-12-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: SAVE OUR TREE - by Megaera - 02-12-2015, 12:51 AM
RE: SAVE OUR TREE - by Rostislav - 02-12-2015, 12:59 AM
RE: SAVE OUR TREE - by Mirage - 02-12-2015, 02:29 AM
RE: SAVE OUR TREE - by Gaucho - 02-12-2015, 11:56 AM
RE: SAVE OUR TREE - by Cerin - 02-12-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: SAVE OUR TREE - by Myrrine - 02-12-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: SAVE OUR TREE - by Einarr - 02-12-2015, 05:03 PM