the Rift

[OPEN] sand castles in the sand --

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

So after our grand adventure with capturing the raccoons, we get it on home. I try to help Cheska get them back, but I'm not so good with carrying or making sure things run away. Technically I'm still a baby, so not all my muscles are developed. It's a sad truth, but I know that I sometimes have to let others help me. If I don't, then I'll be in all sorts of trouble later. So I follow obediently behind, humming my little made up songs. They aren't good by any stretch of the word, but I like doing it. It's kind of like dancing, both things help me feel free.

Soon enough we made it back to the boat and we have to set our raccoons free into it. I frown, I kind of liked them. "I liked them Cheska. I hope they aren't mad at us. Will we get to see them again?" I look up at her expectantly. I really hope we will. Sometimes I wish I could talk to animals so I knew what they were thinking. Would the raccoons thank us later, or would they not like us no matter what? I'm distracted though by the Earth God's voice again. He has had us do a lot, I'm starting to doubt how many powers he actually has. However, at least this task is kind of fun.

Bounding forward then, I know exactly where I want to go. I want to get the sand from the beach! Then we can scoop them up in the seashells. "Come on! Come on! Come on!" I squeal at Cheska. Even though my exhaustion I'm totally ready to go. I take off in my little, awkward child gallop towards the beach. She'll appreciate it I think, and plus I want to play in the waves one last time before all this happens.

The beach is finally in view and I stop. Turning to Cheska, I run circles around her squealing. "Lets get some shells and saaaaaaaand!" I call over my shoulder, running straight headlong into the waves. I jump around a bit, splashing it all over and ignoring everyone else. I can have all the fun I want here. Especially if my time is short, no one can judge me. Eventually though I come out of the waves and grab a seashell. I find the largest one I can, and scoop up the sand. "Cheska, will the beach be here after the flood?" That realization suddenly hits. I knew time was short, but I thought I could come back after. However, if it's not here.. blinking a few times I try to figure it out. My little brain cannot handle all this big horse stuff.

"talk talk talk"
@[Cheska] Churiel! Aurska.
Coding by Tamme
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
sand castles in the sand -- - by Destry - 02-13-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: sand castles in the sand -- - by Arvakl - 02-13-2015, 09:27 PM
RE: sand castles in the sand -- - by Phantom - 02-13-2015, 10:40 PM
RE: sand castles in the sand -- - by Atlas - 02-13-2015, 11:36 PM
RE: sand castles in the sand -- - by Lena - 02-14-2015, 07:31 AM
RE: sand castles in the sand -- - by Erebos - 02-14-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: sand castles in the sand -- - by Auriel - 02-14-2015, 09:30 AM
RE: sand castles in the sand -- - by Cheska - 02-14-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: sand castles in the sand -- - by Adelric - 02-14-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: sand castles in the sand -- - by Aaron - 02-14-2015, 05:00 PM
RE: sand castles in the sand -- - by Gaucho - 02-14-2015, 05:57 PM