the Rift

Let's desert, this day of hurt

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
It is a lovely day and I have devoted it to flight. The weather is perfect for it. Riding a playful breeze the only thing that soars higher than me is my mood.

I may have the wings of an over-sized slighty gawky bird but I wasn't also gifted with a bird's song. So rather than allowing my simple joy to escape in song I hum a little tune as I circle the Threshold. Every so often at the higher points I add in little huffy chirping noises to the humming.

Although repetitive, and not at all complex, I feel a touch of pride in my made up song as it is rather catchy. I only pause my humming and chirps momentarily as I watch an equine pass into the Threshold. Gliding above what I think to be a "her" I change my song to match the rhythm of her gait and swaying tail. Laughing softly at the unknowing dancer I pump my wings and flatten my neck trying to speed ahead of the newcomer.

I land a few lengths in front of her. My new tactic in the Threshold? Grand entrances.

I finish hummimg the last line of my made up song and I sweep into a bow. One wing one wing remains tucked to my side and the other spreads as I kneel.

"Ta-da!" Grinning brightly at the mare I stand back up, "Welcome to Helovia! I am Rei of Dragon's Throat. May I ask who you are?"

I give her a moment to answer while I settle my wings into place and catch my breath.

"Look around you." She had looked to be happy and it was when I caught her I eye that I got a glimpse of sadness. "This moment is one to remember. Take in the sights, smells, and sounds. Today is the beginning of your future. Pretty crazy thought, right?" My own eyes soften as I remember my own arrival into Helovia.

"This place is full of things that you would not believe unless you saw them for yourself." Gently I bump her shoulder. "I know from experience that whatever past brought you to wander here is nothing compared to the possibilities that lay before you."
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
Let's desert, this day of hurt - by Ísfold - 02-16-2015, 07:46 PM
RE: Let's desert, this day of hurt - by Rei - 02-16-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: Let's desert, this day of hurt - by Ísfold - 02-17-2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Let's desert, this day of hurt - by Rei - 02-18-2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Let's desert, this day of hurt - by Ísfold - 02-20-2015, 03:24 PM