the Rift

A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN}

Mirame Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
With one flush striped limb she presses onward. A mare with lovely if not
unnecessarily extravagant features, perhaps a bit out of place to be put together. She hums that of a husky, classical tune as she continues on her way through an unknown dark forest. Delicate skull lifts from somewhat low hung place to eye out her surroundings. Even though the trees around the mare were bare, visibility at this time of night was minimal. Still, the harsh cold gave way to crisp air, easy enough to pick out scents from, so she decided to not worry over her safety in this place too much.
Shit. A pain shot through the dames left hind pillar. It was the last remaining injury to cause her any lasting misery from her encounter with a demon two years back now. Had the mistress run that long? This place was already far from the memories that plagued her mood, and blurred her past. The scars on her coat had healed, so the worries of her pristine looks being so disturbed were finally missing from that which troubled the unicorns thoughts. Still, she couldn't run much with her bad leg, and it made her gaits any faster than a walk aching, and most of all unappealing. Pride was hard to sustain at this moment, still, Mirame walked with as much grace and elegance as she could manage.
As the sky grew darker, mare would have to put her aimless travel to rest for now. Along with the bitter cold these new parts seemed to hold, a smell of death seemed to surround this forest. It was uncomfortable, although she hadn't much thoughts on her own death. At one time when she could run with ease, she had chased many creatures till she'd managed to reach and then murder them mercilessly for no reason other than entertainment. Pretty woman had an odd taste for blood, although it never came to mind why she feared being found by her past pursuer and rapist. The fear of death? It wasn't like she had such a thing. Mirame simply lived to live. Pursuing reasons to keep her worth and pride filled all the days before this. Now where would she sleep safely tonight?

Messages In This Thread
A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-09-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-09-2012, 03:59 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-09-2012, 04:45 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-10-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-11-2012, 12:37 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-13-2012, 06:11 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-14-2012, 09:18 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-19-2012, 02:34 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-20-2012, 06:53 AM