A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN}

Cineviam Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

“I am hurt, but I am not slain;
I’ll lay me down and bleed a while,
And then I’ll rise and fight again.”
-The Ballad of Sir Andrew Barton

The herdless should stick together – especially if they were injured.

One could only guess at what lurked, watching from the shadows of the Deep Forest. Usually the cinder beast was the revolting and fantastic thing that prowled but even he was on watch, the caked blood surrounding his scabbed burn might draw some unwanted company. Fortunately the unmistakeable smell of ash must mask the metallic tang of blood. But Cineviam wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out to be him that caused this place to smell like death.

A hummed tune caught his attention, beckoning like a siren’s call in the night.

Since curiosity wasn’t about to kill this cat, he followed the sound. A sinful stalker, his path as twisting as a serpent’s as he navigated the dense undergrowth. There was still a hitch in his stride and he made no attempt to diminish its appearance when he was alone. Movements came to a grinding halt when he caught a glimpse of the strange striped pink mare nearby. At first glance he thought she was simply a bizarrely colored equine but under closer scrutiny he noticed the cloven hooves and the lion tail.

A grunt announced his presence before he stepped out from the screen of bush that separated them. Under other circumstances he would approach with the purpose of entreating the unicorn into the ranks of the World’s Edge. A safe place to lay your head down to rest, guarded only by fellow horned members, but the Qian had taken over. He assumed the majority of the former Edge Unicorns were scattered up North with Mauja. This time he had no sanctuary to offer and Cineviam wasn’t particularly good with small talk. However, it would be rude to just leave. “Hello, I’m Cineviam”.

i.cineviam
ii.unicorn
iii.6 years
iv.edge stallion
v.created by blu
vi.adopted by taurus

((I would like to promise that it'd get better since it's like 2 am when I'm posting this... but I've been having muse issues lately))

Messages In This Thread
A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-09-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-09-2012, 03:59 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-09-2012, 04:45 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-10-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-11-2012, 12:37 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-13-2012, 06:11 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-14-2012, 09:18 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Cineviam - 10-19-2012, 02:34 AM
RE: A catch in my throat, Choke. {OPEN} - by Mirame - 10-20-2012, 06:53 AM