the Rift

[PRIVATE] Did I mention that I hate the woods? [Gaucho]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
The details that Meg expanded on only solidified the tension that had apparently blossomed between the herds. Gaucho didn't know where it had come from, or when Midas had turned into such a self-important doer of nothing, but apparently alliances and past friendships meant nothing anymore. At that moment Gaucho would have liked nothing more than for the painted ex-sultan to appear upon his sands so that he could take his anger out on him physically. The desire to scald Midas' pretty hide caused the Wildfire's muscles to clench beneath his dark pelt. Now was not a time for rash action.

It was a time to focus on Sohalia, and her safe return.

Exhaling shakily, trying to force his fury back into the darkness of his soul, the dun paused. With strikingly white teeth he reached underneath a wing to reveal a golden amulet. Delicately he placed it upon the bloody sands. Closing his eyes, fire suddenly seemed to bloom from Gaucho, swirling down into the fragile looking bauble. The amulet glowed white-hot as it absorbed the sultan's fire magic, taking it all into itself and leaving nothing to scald the sands. As soon as Gaucho finished casting his magic, the amulet returned to its normal golden shade, cool to the touch. "For Meg." Gaucho offered, raising and opening his eyes to look upon the girl who had done everything he could have asked of her.

"Meg rest. In morning we find Sohalia."

Extending his blackened and bone-pierced muzzle, he sought to find the warm flesh of her shoulder. Exhaling and pressing gently to demonstrate his appreciation, the dun nodded. Sohalia was strong, and if Africa had mended her wounds as Meg reported, then she was likely in okay shape to be traveling. And within Helovia, not much trouble would come to the former Sultana. The Transcended did not have any enemies that Gaucho knew of, which hopefully would make her journey uneventful.

Gaucho the Wildfire
If this is to end in fire
then we should all burn together.

Art by: schwartze @ DA
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did I mention that I hate the woods? [Gaucho] - by Gaucho - 02-20-2015, 01:13 PM