the Rift

[OPEN] Cold Ashes [Bolverik Welcoming]

Bolverik Posts: 15
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 12 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Tamme
Bolverik
A fox

Bolverik frowned, feeling his heart constrict at the thought of their family in ashes. The stallion offered a simple, kind gesture to his brother, a simple nose to the neck. He had little else. "I know, Torleik," he murmured kindly, closing his golden eyes and taking a deep, powerful breath. He was grateful that the conversation shifted, and Bolverik snorted in amusement, shaking his head. "Ulrik was always odd. Interesting that he makes things now. I shall look forward to seeing him..." he murmured.

Though not one of his proudest moments, Bolverik had been one of the few colts to torment Ulrik. At the time, it had seemed great fun, but he could see now that it damaged the Engineer into exile. Was it time to make amends? He wasn't entirely sure. Listening and learning were skills he practiced, and he observed the land, taking in the leaders of these foreign places as they walked side by side, his lion tail swinging with flair behind his body. Bolverik raised a brow at Torleik's personal opinion. "Our kind all had horns," he stated. "Sticking to your own is not a major fault, I would imagine."

Besides, Bolverik wanted to be close to his family. Home was where your blood lived. The stallion was not prejudiced, but he wanted to be close to those of his own, his group, his kin. At the mention of the leads, the golden child raised a brow and smirked slightly. Did he detect a hint of emotion at the mention of this Ophelia? He let the conversation slide for the moment, greeting the owl-griffin and then nodded. "I will mention no such things to your lady... he emphasized playfully.

He observed the strange sentinels and then grimaced. "The products of a warped mind. Useful, but bizarre." Bolverik nodded, chuckling again. "Well, you sing of her praises so much, I cannot help but be curious about her now."

A little mare approached then who introduced herself as Tangere, and Bolverik smiled pleasantly, charisma rolling from his form in waves despite his ill-kept appearance and poor body condition. This was only temporary of course until he could eat and bathe. "The journey was long and difficult, but I hope worth it in the end," he replied diplomatically, looking up at the dark beast, Deimos, as he approached. Ah, so this was why Torleik did not like him. There was little in the way of polite conversation, he noticed.

Still, the uttered 'welcome' was a friendly gesture, and Bolverik bowed sweepingly to the Lord, raising himself up moments later. "Lord Deimos," he said, rich tones and pleasant smiles easily masking his deceptive features. "Torleik has told me much about you, and I am pleased to make your acquaintance. With your blessing, I will reside here and serve once I learn of your customs." Bolverik winked at Torleik then, hawkish, golden eyes sparkling with secrets.

[[[THIS IS SO LATE~ There is no reason to reply :( but I wanted the continuity ]]

Art by: the-athenian-gallery @ DA
I'm aching for you
But you're bound to bleed if I adore you

please tag me in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Cold Ashes [Bolverik Welcoming] - by Torleik - 01-11-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Cold Ashes [Bolverik Welcoming] - by Tangere - 01-13-2015, 10:36 AM
RE: Cold Ashes [Bolverik Welcoming] - by Deimos - 01-17-2015, 10:56 AM
RE: Cold Ashes [Bolverik Welcoming] - by Bolverik - 02-23-2015, 12:38 AM