the Rift

[OPEN] Changed Man [rejoining]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba

resplendence ,
hold me now and leave me never

Who was at the border? Resplendence was yet again, waddling around the border. This time, though, she heard Kaj's voice before anything else. She moved quickly (as quickly as a very pregnant mare could) until she came up beside not only Kaj, but Romani and Aaron. Her eyes lingered across his frame as words were passed back and forth (even though she only caught the words of Romani).

She took her space, behind Kaj and Romani, until all were done speaking. Then, she slowly inched her way forward - glitter radiating a light pink glow that was easy to see. And, when she stopped, the glitter began to accumulate before she spoke, Valiance situated carefully upon her withers as she struggled to find the words. "Aaron…" she whispered, eyes blinking back tears and a shuddering breath. "You're alive…" choked words and grateful soul. Oh, how he was alive! Her family was slowly reforming!

This was great news! Wonderful news! She struggled to keep the desire to try and wrap the stag in a welcoming embrace, unsure if he would want the physical contact. She struggled to keep the contact from all those present - for all that she wanted to do (mind covered in hormones as it was) was to shower them in love, to rejoice in the fact that her family was reuniting, and to spread the joy that lingered in her soul.

And oh, wasn't the joy just overwhelmingly large? Wasn't it just leaking from every pore? Oh, how she wanted to pull everyone into a hug - to wrap her neck over each of them. How she wanted to let the tears of joy fall.

But not yet. Not until she knew everyone was actually fine...

healer = present ;3 ©

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Changed Man [rejoining] - by Aaron - 02-01-2015, 04:33 AM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Kaj - 02-08-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Aaron - 02-14-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Kaj - 02-16-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Romani - 02-17-2015, 12:53 PM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Resplendence - 02-24-2015, 12:00 AM
RE: Changed Man [rejoining] - by Aaron - 03-19-2015, 10:56 PM