the Rift

[OPEN] Born in the arms of imaginary friends

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Find a way to believe in fate

Why was it always screaming? Constantly screaming. Did any of the other Sun Physicans in the past have an issue with everyone screaming their name whenever they were needed, or was she the one who dared to give a damn about her god-given rank and went to work with it? She wasn't one to ever complain, but please, stop with all the fucking screaming.
No time is wasted while her short strides gather and release themselves from beneath her body. Her legs throw themselves forth with every length and recontract, eating ground at a pace she's becoming used to. Someday, the screaming might not be enough to bring her out of hiding, but until then, maybe it was the best hope.
Even if the majority of the herd had wings, they seemed to lazy to use them.
Sweat moistens her coat by the time she reaches Rhoa. It cascades across her features and saturates her, clinging to her chest when it rises and falls in a hasten manner while she searches for her breath. Galloping was not her thing, but it wouldn't hurt to touch up on it at times like these.
She crosses over all of his features: stiffened legs, stressed appearance, burns, everything. Her services were needed for him, clearly, but did he have to yell in such a way for burns when he could of easily flown to her and asked for healing?
"Rhoa, calm down. You'll hurt yourself more than you already have if you hold yourself like that. Are you alright?" Her voice is calm, an extreme difference to his. For a short time, she is oblivious to all that plays in the background, stepping around to observe his wings and the damage. "Oh, they're not that bad. I don't see a reason why you should be in such a panic over them." Her mind clings to his issue, locked onto Rhoa in an quiet attempt to calm his nerves. "Why are you so worked up?" Worry taints her voice, drowning her previous annoyance.

OOC: The way Rhoa was written and such made me think that he wasn't anywhere near Gaucho and Meg, so apologies if I messed up!
Requesting that I please be tagged. My next few days are busy but I'm willing to make a special exception to keep this thread going!

Image Credits
Table by Imi <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Born in the arms of imaginary friends - by Rhoa - 02-24-2015, 11:38 PM
RE: Born in the arms of imaginary friends - by Sikeax - 02-26-2015, 12:23 AM