the Rift

Dancing with a devil {OPEN}

Selene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
OOC: Sorry it looks so sloppy, but Selene will have a table soon...

The longer she waited the colder it got. Selene could literally feel the temperature dropping, as if Winter himself were coming to visit her. A soft snort erupted from her velveteen kissers, forming billowing steam that curled upwards. Mismatched grey and white thorns pricked up, listening to all the little sounds around her as she lingered upon the memories that plagued her mind. She ruffled her feathers and tucked her wings in tighter around herself, stomping one hoof at the ground. //Please let me out?// the voice in her mind asked, in quite the alluring tone. Yet another harsh snort resounded and she spoke loudly, not caring who heard her,

“NO!! Now stop asking!”

The grey roan sabino mare slapped her tail at her sides in an obviously irritated manner and rolled her amber eyes as she flicked her forelock away. She used to be beautiful, some would say she was beautiful now too, but her pelt was ridden with scars and bruises, most would never completely heal and her thin pelt would never cover them either. At least her face was mostly untouched, that was except for one crescent scar upon her forehead. Guilt was never late to arrive in her thoughts either but soon it faded just like all her other emotions did. The sudden melody of another mare floated to her thorns and Selene whirled around to face the stranger who suddenly appeared around the bend of a large tree. Selene’s thorns pinned backwards forcefully, indicating her foul mood for mere mili-seconds before she forced them up again. Her species was known for their peaceful nomadic ways and quickly she donned exactly that mask, suppressing the anger that was always present within her.

The other mare nodded and smiled at Selene and she almost gagged at her overfriendliness, but on the outside Selene had a calm expression with guarded amber eyes and ears that were fixed intently on this mare who now spoke,

"Greetings mare; welcome to Helovia. I am Mirage."

Selene forced herself to display equally pleasing manners but the battle that raged within her never surfaced. Instead she pleasantly dipped her own skull at the femme and spoke in an enchanting voice,

“Pleased to meet you, Mirage. I am Selene, newcomer to these lands.”

//How long are you going to keep up this façade, my dear?// The voice in her head spoke again, devious tones ridden in his voice. Selene forcefully shoved him to the back of her mind and gazed at Mirage, speaking again the moment she noticed the golden dragon on her back,

“What a beautiful creature! Is she your companion?”

Messages In This Thread
Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Selene - 10-04-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Mirage - 10-08-2012, 08:16 AM
RE: Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Selene - 10-10-2012, 03:22 AM
RE: Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Mirage - 10-12-2012, 08:41 PM
RE: Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Selene - 10-14-2012, 05:27 AM
RE: Dancing with a devil {OPEN} - by Mirage - 10-31-2012, 06:54 AM